Fifteen

In bed, I tell her stories from my childhood and she laughs seemingly enjoying the crazy stories from the farm. She also tells me some stories from the orphanage... Their Christmas and others.

By now it's probably around 11 pm.  We are both silent staring at the ceiling and holding hands.

"Can I switch off the lights" I ask

"Yeah... I sleep with them off" She answers.

I stand up to switch off the lights. I take off the gown I have been wearing all along and I feel her eyes on me.

I get in bed and we both get under the duvet.

She's on her back and I'm facing her. The moonlight is the only source of light being illuminated through the window. I can sense she's nervous.

"Zho, there's no need to be nervous. We won't do anything. I just wanted to spend time with you and have you stay for a night," I tell her.

She is quiet for a few seconds

"It's not that, I have never shared a bed with anyone before..." She tells me.

"Oh okay..." I answer.

After a while. She turns to face me.

I smile at her and she smiles back.

She shifts closer and reaches for my hand. She holds it and I let her. She then let's go and uses the hand to brush my cheek.

I am enjoying this. I close my eyes and savour this moment.

About 10 seconds later and I feel her lips on mine. My heart races. I have been dying to kiss her ever since she arrived in the afternoon.

The kiss is slow and intimate. I let her guide it. I don't want to make he feel pressured. Her tongue asks for entrance and I gladly let her in.

She explores my mouth and I try not to moan.

We continue kissing and exploring each other's mouths. I could get lost in her.

The kiss gets heated and her hand is now on my waist, I put mine on hers as well, while the other remains caressing her cheek.

This is by far the most intimate kiss we have ever had

We are still kissing when she whimpers... It's so sexy... A small whimper.

I stop and apologize, I don't want her to be uncomfortable.

"It's okay," she whispers

She puts my hand oh her waist again and she takes my bottom lip into her mouth. We continue kissing. Whenever she whimpers, something stirs inside of me.

Our thighs brush against each other. Our limbs become entangled and I feel a need stirring deep inside of me.

She stops the kiss and start unbuttoning her shirt.

"Are you sure?" I ask her

"Yes... I want you to see me" she responds

I help her unbutton her shirt and my mouth waters at the sight before me. Her skin is so beautiful and pale... Her breasts are so beautiful. I think these are the most beautiful breasts ever in this world...

To make her comfortable, I take my tank top off as well and her reaction is worth it.

I see the desire in her eyes. Mine are slightly bigger than hers.

The way she's looking at me makes me squirm...

"Can I touch them..." She asks

"Yeah..." I say not recognising my voice.