Thirty two

"Thank you Miss Meirres, well everything seems to be in order, we will send you the analysis via email" Mark says standing up and shaking Zhoya's hand as he prepares to exit Zhoya's office.

"I will be there just now" I tell Mark.

The moment the door closes, Zhoya crashes her body into mine, hugging me fiercely.

"Hey hey hey now..." I say hugging her back just as fiercely.

She pulls back and takes my lips for a sweet brief kiss that has me all mushy inside.

"I missed you so much" she says her hand holding the back of my head. Aww, my heart smiles.

"I missed you too my angel" I reply looking at her and running my hand through her conrows that I need to do again.

"You look fresh, how was home?" She asks

"It was really good baby. I had a great trip... I told my parents about you and Sam..."

She gasps. I laugh.

"Don't worry, they took it well. "

"I love you baby, let me not keep Mark waiting and go back. Besides, I wasn't even supposed to come with him to the site today, he was supposed to come with Mr Peterson, but I pulled some strings because I wanted to see your cute face" I gush

She blushes. "Well, thank you for pulling those strings because seeing you has definitely made my day." She says

I kiss her one last time before going out of her office to go back to the car with Mark.

It's afternoon and I'm in my office analysing some business plans from a few of the Bank's clients.

A knock comes in and I already know it's Sam by the pace and pattern of the knock.

"Come in Miss Williams"

She comes in grinning. "Call me like that again" she says smiling

"Hello Miss Williams..." I purr

She steps infront of my chair and kisses me. Her minty taste leaving me a bit air headed.

"Hi" I say after pulling away, smiling at her

"Hi" she smiles back.

"You look very pretty. So gorgeous... Did you dress up all for me?"

"Yes ma'am" she answers

"Well I'm very pleased. I think my good girl should be rewarded for being such a good girl for me..." I continue

"I think so too..." Her voice heavy with lust answers back.

Fuck I wasn't even planning on doing this, but seeing her like this, now. I have to take her I'm sorry.

I lift her onto my desk. She gasps, surprised at my strength. Working at the farm has its perks.

I get infront of her. Lifting her purple dress. My eyes never leaving hers. I kiss her jaw, moving to her neck, her lips. I flick her nipples through her dress and her back arches... Hmm, so needy.

I rub her through her panties. She whimpers and I hook my thumb through her panties and take them off.

"I slowly move my hand up and down her slit. She bites her lip. I am between her legs, my hand between her folds and we are keeping eye contact. She closes her eyes.

"Open them Sam." I tell her

She opens them only to close them again as my finger rubs her .

"If you close them again, I'm going to stop Sam. I won't tell you again."