Thirty three

My boobs have been feeling extremely sensitive and a bit sore over the past two weeks. Maybe it has to do with my cycle. All I know is that I'm really not in the mood to be fucked with. Now imagine feeling like that and then coming back from work on a Monday to open my apartment and see a fucking cat staring at me with green shining eyes.

I nearly fell over, having completely forgotten about my unwanted and uninvited guest.

I mutter a few cuss words before going to the kitchen and pouring Anna some milk and their food. They eat before going back to curl themselves under the couch. I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive so Sam can take her fucken cat. I honestly did not sign up for this.

Sam left this morning, and because we both left for work, she couldn't take Anna with, so she left them behind, agreeing that she would come and pick them up after work. After work, Sam tells me she has to rush and get her car brakes fixed or whatever, so she asks to fetch Anna Tuesday after work.

I take off my work clothes and put on a comfort dress. I'm not in the mood to cook, so I decide to go and get a KFC meal. Anna's ears perk up at the sound of me opening the apartment and so they rush to my side. I sigh and leave with them

I lift them and put them on the passenger's seat, getting in the car and driving to KFC. I enter the drivethrough service and order my meal. The girl taking my order sees Anna and smiles, "aww she's so cute..." I bite my tongue almost correcting her on Anna's pronouns but simply plaster a smile and say "thank you". I pay and take my meal, driving back to my apartment.

I sit down and open the TV watching the news as I eat. I take Anna's eating bowl and put in about four chicken nuggets and they start eating as well.

Tuesday comes and Sam is working late. So she doesn't come to pick up Anna. On Wednesday it rains after work, so she can't come and pick Anna. On Thursday I am more than irritated when she doesn't come and says that "she forgot!?".

"Okay baby, I'm on my way, do you need me to bring you anything?"

"No baby, I'm alright."

"Okay then see you in about 30 minutes" Zhoya says ending the call.

It's a Friday evening and Zhoya is on her way to spend the weekend with me. I miss her so much. I haven't spent two weekends with her.

I call Sam. "Hi mami".

"Sam tell me why the hell you couldn't come to fetch Anna today?"

"Ai mami... So feisty."

"I'm not in the mood Sam, you have left your cat with me for over a week!"

"I'm sorry babe, today I was planning on coming to fetch them, but then my uncle asked me to attend the investors meeting and it took so long, I just arrived at the loft... Babe... I'm sure you can understand I couldn't really drive to fetch them afterwards..."

I sigh. "When are you coming to fetch them?"

"Tomorrow babe."

"I'm going to send you nudes to make up for it..."

"You better" I tell her.

"Can I please see them?"

I flip the camera and show her Anna who is eating their nuggets.

"Hi babies... Ooo you look like you getting chubby.. what is mommy feeding you huh..." She goes on and on gushing and cooing like she has been for the past week each time she sees  Anna on the phone. Anna looks at her on the screen curiously before going back to eating.

"It's like they don't even care that I'm not around" she whines

"Can you blame them...?"

We say our goodbyes and I put my phone away sipping my cider.