Twenty eight

I am wearing a short baby pink dress with straps. It's one of the two that Sam bought for me. We are sitting on the couch and she's making me watch some "really good" series. My feet are on her lap and she can't keep her eyes off me. I have no doubts she bought me this short dress on purpose. This woman can't keep her eyes off me.

I am texting Zhoya. I tell her I will be sleeping over at Sam's and wake up tomorrow morning to go dress up at my place and then go to work. She tells me about her day and we chat for a bit.

Sam massages my feet and I have to stop myself from purring.
"That's feels so good bbe," I tell her

"Hmmm..." She says her eyes on the screen again.

Zhoya asks if she can call, I tell her yes and there's an incoming video call from her.

"Love, can I go and answer this call in the bedroom, its Zhoya."

"Oh you don't have to leave, I don't mind. You can though if you would be more comfortable."

"Okay love, thank you"

"Hi baby" I answer Zhoya's call

"Hi..." She says her eyes running over me.

"Whaaat" I say laughing

"You look very pretty" she says blushing

"Thank you baby... Wanna see my whole outfit?"

She nods and I angle the camera away from my face to show her what I'm wearing

Her face turns red and she stutters. It's safe to say my girls love my thick thighs.

I laugh at her.

"Thank you baby. It's a new dress. Sam bought it for me today"

"She has good choice." She says recovering from her red face

"Bbe, Zhoya says you have good choice"

Sam laughs and says to tell her thank you...

I tell Zhoya and she says "hi" to Sam. I turn the camera to Sam and Sam waves saying hi back.

Zhoya and I talk for a few more minutes before we end the call and say our I love yous and goodnight.

Anna comes meowing and looks up at us. I look at Sam and she stands up, Anna follows her and she pours them some milk on their dish. What a spoilt brat they are... Yes I have forgiven them, but I won't be forgetting what they did to me anytime soon. I know, holding a grudge against a cat is strange...

We watch the series for about an hour more, snacking on some pizza. Sam has done nothing but feed me ever since I entered this loft. I am convinced she wants me fatter...

The episode ends and I can feel my eyes dropping. It's nearly 11 pm.

"Bbe, let's go to sleep." I tell her

"You wanna sleep now?"

"Yes. Your eyes look sleepy as well" I tell her

"Well yeah... Let's go then." She gently puts my feet on the floor and switches off the TV.

I can tell her mood is a bit off now.

I hold her to me. "What...?"

"What do you mean what?"

"Your mood seems off, what you don't wanna sleep?" I ask joking

"Yeah..."

"Why not? You look really sleepy and we have work tomorrow..." I say softly looking at her