Thirty six

"She thinks I don't know," I confide in Zho.

"So what do you think we should do... surprise her?"

"I think so. I will bake a cake and we can gift her with gifts... Have some dinner somewhere nice...?"

"It sounds good. Maybe I could take us to the spa again, since the first time we went without her. And I will buy her some gifts as well..." She trails off.

"Yeah, that would be really nice..."

"Okay baby, enjoy the rest of your day, and remember to play it cool. Pretend like you don't know about her birthday as well"

"Got it"

"Bye baby." "Bye mama".

It's Samantha's birthday this Saturday. She thinks I don't know,  and she hasn't said anything about it either. I've also been pretending like I don't know anything. But she's in for a shock.

This weekend we will be going over at her place. Last weekend we were at Zho's. The last two weeks of us being officially together have been nothing short of amazing.

"Wow... This is so cool" Zho says walking around Sam's loft.

She walks around studying the art pieces on the walls. That's another thing she and Sam have in common. Their love for art.

"I really love these... Where did you get this one? Very unique style, kind of reminds me of Gwendolyn Knight's work, but not quite like hers." She says pointing to a beautiful abstract painting on the wall.

"I painted it" Sam tells her.

"Broooo, no ways" Zho looks at her with widened eyes, covering her mouth with shock.

"This is sic!!!" She says further inspecting the art pieces.

"You painted all of these?"

"No, some I bought" Sam starts showing her the rest of the paintings she did.

I'm busy trying to think of how I will get the cake inside the loft, without Sam seeing.

While Sam is in the kitchen. Zho comes next to me quickly. "Got it, while we are are in bed, you will stand up and pretend to go drink water in the kitchen, then you will go to the car, take the cake and put it in the fridge and then come back to bed. You know she never wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the kitchen, so she won't know a thing" she whispers.

"Smart girl" I say pecking her lips.

Sam comes back with some food and drinks from the kitchen. She steals glances at me as I eat. Oh boy is she going to love what I have in store for her tomorrow.

When we are in bed, I stand up and "go to the kitchen to grab some water". I hurry to my car, take out the cake and put it in the fridge. I will fetch the presents in the morning.

When I come back, Zho is showing her some video on her phone, so she doesn't notice that I was gone longer.

I take off the gown I'm wearing, leaving my tank top and bottom shorts exposed. It goes quiet in this bedroom, all eyes on my titties. My breasts have noticeably become bigger with producing milk and nursing Zho. "Make me your sexual objectification, won't ya" I tease them as I get between them, drool nearly coming out of their mouth.

I have to coax Zho each time she has to eat, if it were for her, she would live on my milk alone. The  attachment between us has also become very strong. I become very emotional when she has to leave and she will call me in the middle of the night because she wants to nurse. We tried bottle feeding after the first week. I brought a breast pump and pumped the milk into the bottle, Zho couldn't drink it. She claims it doesn't taste the same and that it makes her tummy "painful". And I give in to almost everything she says. The wet nursing has made me vulnerable, one puppy look from her and I give her everything she wants.