Prologue

Standing at the bus stop, she saw the most handsome man approaching the bus stop. His 6'2" tall height coupled with huge biceps and muscular body made every head turn and ogle at him in the bus stop. However, his eyes gazed into her eyes, making her shiver from within. She immediately lowered her eyes with a red blush and bit her lower lips.

He went and stood in the bus queue. While she stole glances of him every few seconds, he kept his focus fixated on her which caused butterflies to flutter inside her stomach.

A bus arrived at the bus stop and she got in first as she was in the front and the rest followed. There was a vacant seat reserved for ladies but she decided to stand. Her eyes were glued at the door and her lips formed a subtle curve when she saw him board the bus before it took off. Glancing through the crowd of people, he moved past everyone and stood beside her. Her heart pounded and she blushed giving a tough competition to the tomato as their arms brushed each other.

His staring session and her glances through the corner of her eyes combined with blushes was disturbed by the conductor who demanded the ticket.

"Pass", they both say in unison. While the conductor brush passed the two, they both look each other and smiled. She gasped at once when he slid his hand and held her by her waist. She pursed her lips and shyly looked at him through the corner of lips.

"Move ahead, move ahead. Make space for others to get in.", Said the conductor and the people beside them squeezed them closer together by pushing them. His hands were off her waist. He inhaled the soft scent which came from her hair as she now stood ahead of him. Every time the driver stepped on the brakes, they experienced a current pass through their bodies as it collided with the other.

"Lincoln Park..", said the conductor. She glanced at him and he signals her to get down. She nods her head slightly to deny while biting her lips to which he makes a puppy face. She then nods her head in approval and they both get down from the bus.

She shyly glances at him while they walked together. First their hands brush each other's hand but soon he hooks her forefinger with his forefinger. Slowly their hands entwine. They both stood infront of the three storey building. Her heart pounded even louder looking at the name written at the entrance - Oyo Rooms!

She grips her hand firmly and he glances at her. She nods her head in denial but his firm grip on her hand makes her give up.

They both climb the stairs and reach the receptionist.

"I need a room.", He said.

"Sure.. what kind of room would you prefer? Ordinary or AC?", Asked the receptionist.

"AC?", He looked at her.

She nodded in denial.

"Ordinary will do..", he said.

The receptionist nods and asks him to fill the name and details on the register before taking the money and passing the key.

They both head towards the room number allotted by the receptionist. He unlocks the room and gestures to get inside. She obliges and he enters behind her and latches the door.

As she was busy inspecting the interior of the room, he embraced her from behind sending a shiver down her spine. He nuzzled his nose into her nape making her gasps. She moans in pleasure, when he places open mouth kisses on her neck

Turning her around, he cups her face into both his hands and captures her lips into his. Their liplock got intense while his hands pulled of the veil which hid her figure seen over the salwaar suit. Her hand came in contact with his skin under his shirt when they heard a knock over the door.

They both widened their eyes in shock and confusion. They both parted lips and moved away.

__________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Comment your views..