E.18.

Check if you've read the previous update given yesterday.
_________

"Sidhaaarth..", Sana cried running to him through the corridor and hugged him with all the force.

"Sana, are you alright? What are you doing here?", Sidharth asked in shock.

"Can I ask you the same question? What are you doing here in the hospital?", Sana enquired.

Sidharth gulped looking at her face.

"Aa... Aaa... Adith wasn't feeling well, so I tagged along to the doctor.", Sidharth fumbled.

"Don't lie Sidharth. I will kill you. You came here to donate your kidney.", Sana yelled.

"H.. How did you know?", He asked. His eyes fell at Adith.

"Adith, you rascal! You promised.", Sidharth scolds Adith.

"No promise is greater than your life Sid..", Adith said.

"Stop scolding my brother. Why the hell are you selling your kidney?", Sana questioned.

"I had managed to save money for our home, Sana but I got a call from Maa. She told me that Naina's marriage is set to happen earlier than planned because Divya is pregnant. Vivek's parents want both their children to marry on the same day just as they got engaged on the same date.

As their son and Naina's brother, I have to arrange for her marriage expenses. But if I give the money to them, I will lose you for the promise I made to your father.

I am already suffering through a lot just because you are avoiding me for 2 months now. If I don't arrange for home, your father will get us divorced and marry you off to someone else. I love you way too much to lose you my love. Hence, I thought of arranging money by selling my kidney", He said cupping her face.

"Idiot! Do you think I will leave you if my father asked me to? That promise was made by you, not me. I will die before I divorce you and marry someone else.", Sana cried scolding him.

"Ssshhh.. Don't say that. I would lose you even that way Sana.", Sidharth said.

"I love you Sidharth. I love you entirely. You are mine and you can't decide on giving any part of you to anyone without my knowledge and permission. As much as I love you, I love your kidneys and none of it is leaving your body.", Sana said.

"I can survive with one kidney but I won't survive without you. I don't want to convince your father for more time because I can't wait anymore to be with you.", Sidharth said.

"There are other ways too idiot.", She yells.

"What ways Sana?", Asked Sidharth.

"I have some savings in bank which would cover half and remaining balance will sell this necklace and get the money.", Sana smiled.

"Necklace?", Sidharth looked at her stunned.

"Yes.. we can buy many such necklaces in future but we can't buy your lost kidney. So sell it, Sidharth.", Sana said.

"It won't help Sana..", Sidharth said putting his head down.

"It will, trust me..", Sana said.

"I trust you Sana.. but what I am going to tell you now will break your trust in me. That necklace is fake.", Sidharth said.

"No, it isn't..", Sana spoke confused.

"It is Sana. Naina lost your necklace on the day of engagement. To cover up, I asked the jeweller to make an imitation of it by looking at the engagement picture but trust me Sana after paying our rental deposit, the first thing I had on my list was to replace it with a real one without your knowledge.", Sidharth spoke in guilt.