E.28.

Check if you've read the previous update.

________

(Door bell rings for the fourth time)

Sidharth was surprised to see Sana opening the door. She was huffing but still looking ravishing while flashing her beautiful smile at him. His lips automatically formed a curve looking at her smile.

"Sidhaarth.", Sana hugged him with all her might as soon as he stepped in. Holding her by her waist with one hand he balances them from falling by leaning his back to the closed door.

"What are you doing?", he whispered thinking about his parents.

"No one is at home.", she uttered in the crook of his neck where she had managed to reach by tip toeing.

"Ohhh!!", he squeezed her waist firmly and pulled her even closer which made her moan softly. She felt shy when she realised how excited he was already.

"I am so happy, Sidhaarth.", she mumbled as he snuggled his face into her neck.

"Me too..", he spoke in a husky voice while placing a soft kiss on her neck. Her one hand sensuously moved into his scalp while his hand travelled towards her twin.

"Congratulations..", she moaned.

"For what?", he asked pleasuring her with his sensuous touch.

"For.. your.. new job..", she spoke taking pauses due to his sweet torture. As soon as the last word left her mouth, his eyes sprung open and hands abruptly stopped. However, Sana was still leaning over him in a seductress mode. He held her by her arms and pulled her away from him. Her lustful eyes stared at his lips while the expression in his eyes were totally different and looking away from her which she realised when she raised her focus above his lips.

"What happened, Sidharth? Didn't you get a..", she asked now with a puzzled expression.

"What took you so much time to open the door?", he barked at her in anger.

"Huh? Sid...", before she spoke anything further, Sidharth walked past her placing the bag on the table and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

Sana blinked the tears that caused her vision to blur. Even though she felt insulted, her mindfulness forgived him instantly. Perhaps, he was frustrated due to his failure in the interview, she thought. She sighed and went into the kitchen to prepare a refreshing cup of tea for him.

"Tea..", she forwarded the cup in front of her husband, who was now seated on the diwan cot holding a stale newspaper while being lost in thoughts.

He stared intently at her hand before taking the cup from her hand. He glanced at her face who gave him a sweet smile, which he obviously ignored. She rolled her eyes and sat beside him but he still didn't give him the attention. She tried hugging him.

"Can I have my tea in peace?", he asked in frustration.

"What's the matter Sidharth? It's just an interview. If you didn't get through this, then you'll get another. It's not an end of the world. Besides, it's not that you are jobless.", Sana said leaving a gap between them.

"I didn't ask you for your advice, Sana.", he said firmly.

"Why are you behaving like this with me, Sidharth?", Sana asked hurt by his words.

"Ohhh.. I am sorry Ms. Sana Joshi, ASSISTANT MANAGER at Creationz Enterprises.", Sidharth spoke sarcastically.

"Huh? What does my job title has to do with this now? Why are you bringing it up all of the sudden?", she asked.