E.25.

Some of y'all haven't read the previous update yet. Do read it before reading this.

Unedited.
---

Lying in the row of snoring and sleeping figures in a single room, Sidharth and Sana stared at each other. He groaned inwardly cursing his fate when he reminisced on how he had dreamt of celebrating his nuptial night with his wife for the last two days and now he was sleeping with his friends, Adith and Shiv, far from her in one corner while she slept beside his mother in another corner of the room.

Sana raised her eyebrows observing his grumpy face. He made a sad puppy face like a little kid who was denied his favourite candy. Sana tee-heed covering her mouth with her palm which made him frown. She cut a sorry face which brought a tiny smile on his face. He blew her a flying kiss making her blush crimson.

"I'm sorry bro, but you should go to sleep.", Adith muttered in sleepy voice while patting his shoulder softly.

Sidharth was taken aback while Sana covered her face with a blanket immediately feeling embarrassed.

"Shut-up bugger. Stop third wheeling and go to sleep.", Sidharth whisper yelled.

"I was sleeping but I got disturbed due to something hard poking under the blanket.", Adith said.

"What? What rubbish?", Sidharth asked shocked.

"I was talking about your phone, bro.", Adith smiled with his eyes still closed.

"Argghhh.. You are such a shameless pervert", Sidharth growled.

"Bro, I didn't say anything dirty, it's your dirty desires making you think like that.", Adith whispered.

"Dirty desires? She is my legally and now traditionally wedded wife. Plus, it was supposed to be my nuptial night. Huh! How would you understand.", Sidharth murmured under his breath only to get a reply in snore from his dear friend. Cursing his friend, he looked back at Sana who was also fast asleep like a baby. He groaned within and kept gazing at his wife's face until sleep consumed him.

..
..
..

"Maa Babuji, that door leads to the kitchen and this one is for room. That's the attached toilet and bathroom there.", Sidharth showed the house.

"Hmm.. I doubt that our bed would fit in the room. Houses in the city are so small.", Amar said strolling towards the room clasping his hands at his back and observing it.

"Don't worry babuji. I measured it and it will fit. This is much better babuji. If you move closer to office areas, it's even smaller and costlier.", Sidharth said.

"What time would you both leave for office?", Rekha inquired.

"Our office starts at 9 and it's an hour and a half journey, so we will have to start by 7:30a.m.", Sidharth said.

"Okay. Sana, lets arrange the kitchen straight away else searching things in the morning will cause delay.", Rekha suggested. Sana nodded her head affirmatively.

"Hmm.. Sana.. I need to speak to you for a minute.", Sidharth said. Sana looked at him and he pointed his hand to the door. Following his lead, she walked out of the door.

"S.. Sana.. I.. there.. our room..", he fumbled with words not knowing how to form it in a better way so that she doesn't get distressed.

"Let them take the room Sidharth. We can stay in the hall. After all they are our elders, we can't make them sleep in the hall.", Sana said.

"How did you know what I wanted to say?", He asked totally flabbergasted.

"Better half?", She shrugged