E.13.

Just check once if you've read the previous chapter.

Unedited.. 🙏
_____________

"Bhaabhi, meet my friends, Shital and Poonam.", Introduced Naina.

"Hi Shital, Hi Poonam.", Sana wished.

"Bhaabhi? Sidharth Bhaiyya's engagement didn't happen right?", Poonam exclaimed.

"Ssshhh.. I will tell you but don't you dare open your mouth to anyone..", Naina said.

Sana shook her head smiling and lost in reminiscing the memories which she was sharing with Naina..

Flashback:

Post their love confession, Sana and Sidharth continued to walk. Sana felt shy reminiscing every detail of their love story. As she walked with her head down, engrossed in her thoughts, his voice brought her back.

"This way Sana..", said Sidharth

"Huh?", Sana lifted her head and found him walking into a gate of an old apartment building. She nodded her head and followed him.

He ascended the first set of stairs quickly out of habit with his long legs. He turned around to look at her still halfway down the stairs. He waited until she reached him.

"The lift is never in function. Will you be able to climb 5 floors?", He asked.

"My home is on 4th floor, so I have the habit of taking stairs.", She replied after nodding.

"Oh!! But mine is still a floor higher, I can lift you up for that one extra floor just incase you feel exhausted.", He said in a teasing tone and her cheeks turned crimson.

Until the next set of stairs, he climbed up at her pace.

"The offer is still on. Do you want to be carried to the next floor?", He asked when they reached the 4th floor.

"Huh? No..", she nodded blushing red as tomato.

"Hmm.. maybe sometime in the future.", He said making her bite her lips.

"Huh? Adith isn't home yet?", Sidharth mumbled looking at the lock. He then unlocked it with the key he had in his pocket.

"Who is Adith?", Asked Sana.

"My rommie and friend. I share this house with him and Shiv. Shiv is in his native but Adith should have been home by now. You go in and I will join you after I make a call to him and ask about his whereabouts. I am worried due to the unrest.", Sidharth said. Sana nodded her head and stepped inside the house while Sidharth dialled his friend, Adith.

Sana looked at the one room kitchen flat. There were three single mattresses, without cot, spread on the floor. While one corner single bed was neat and tidy, the other two were dirty and messy. There was a neatly made bed, folded blanket and other little accessories neatly arranged on the clean portion. The other side beds were all disheveled, the bedcovers were off, blankets were crumpled, the used clothes, male undergarments deodorant spray and accessories spread all over.

She scrunched her nose looking at the unappealing and off-putting sight. There were no chairs hence she decided to stand wondering which bed belonged to Sidharth.

How I wish, the neat one was Sidharth's bed but I think that one would be his friend, Shiv's because he isn't in town. He might have neatly arranged before leaving to his hometown.

"Hey Sana, why are you still standing?", Sidharth asked.

"I.. uhh.. which one is yours?", She asked.