E.7.

Reads were less on previous update, check if you've read it once before reading this.
_________

"Naina.. are you ready?", Asked Rekha.

"Yes, Maa.. almost done..", said Naina looking at Divya who was standing infront of the mirror applying all the makeup in the world on her face.

"Sidharth.. what are you wearing?", Rekha said looking at Sidharth who was dressed in a plain kurta and pajama.

"What's wrong in this?", He asked looking down at himself.

"Hmm.. it's too plain. It's your sister's engagement. Here wear this.", She said giving him a box. He unboxed the content and looked at the new sherwani.

"I don't remember buying this Sherwani. When did we buy this?", He asked.

"We bought it for you when we went to shop clothes for your sister. We couldn't have been dependent on your choice. Now go and change quickly.", Rekha instructs.

"Naina.. how much more time?", Rekha asked the tone higher than normal which startled Sana and woke her up. As she slept late, she didn't realise the time. She looked up at an unfamiliar place and took few seconds to register that she wasn't at her parent's house but was at Sidharth's hometown.

"Yes maa.. just a few more minutes.", Said Naina.

"The guests will be already at the venue and we will be late for the engagement.", Said Rekha.

Oh God!! Everyone is getting ready to leave and I overslept. Hell, one more bad impression on his parents. What would they think of me now?

Sana facepalmed cursing herself and running to the bathroom to quickly take a bath. While entering the bathroom, she bumped into Sidharth who was coming out after getting dressed in sherwani.

"You got ready as well. Why didn't you wake me up?", she seethed in anger looking at him.

"I tried but maa had strictly ordered me to stay away from the room. It seems it's bad manners to walk into a girl's room while she is asleep.", He said with puppy eyes.

"Arrgghhhh... Don't you think you are over dressed for your sister's engagement?", She asked.

"I don't know. Maa bought this else I was wearing a plain kurta. Get ready quickly, we are getting late.", He said.

She nodded and went into the bathroom. Taking a quick bath, she entered the room to dress up.

Rekha was scolding Naina for not being ready yet.

"Maa, Divya di was using the mirror for herself. I didn't get a chance to get ready.", Complained Naina.

"Ssshhh.. she is your sister-in-law, don't angry her. You have to put up with her brother and parents whole life.", Said her mother.

"Aunty, I will help Naina dress up.", Said Sana.

"Oh, thank you. That will be of great help. I have a lot of work to do.", Said Rekha and went out of the room.

Sana smiled at Naina and helped her dress up by combing her hair and doing her makeup.

"Looks too plain for the day. Hmmm.. here wear this.", Said Sana putting her gold necklace into Naina's neck.

"No Bhaabhi, how can I? It's yours. What will you wear?", Asked Naina.

"Why are you worrying? It's your engagement day. It's you who should be looking special today.", Said Sana.

"I can't wear it bhaabhi. What will I answer Maa Babuji?", Naina mumbled pointing her hand at the door.

"Tell them I gave it to you and that it's a fake gold.", Said Sana.