E.4.

Check if you've read the previous chapter since there were issues in notifications last time.
________________

"Sana..", called Sidharth pushing the door of the room. She didn't respond but turned her back at him. He goes and sits beside her.

"Why are you crying Sana?", Sidharth asked.

"Go away Sidharth..", she said in between sulks.

"First, tell me why are you crying?", He asked.

Wiping her tears she turned back and glared into his eyes.

"Don't you know, Sidharth?", She asked.

"Don't you trust me, Sana?", He asked.

"I do, that's why I married you without my parent's consent. I trusted you two and a half months back as well but you know it didn't work. How can you promise papa that you will leave me if you can't arrange for house?", She asked shaking him by his collar.

"Because I trust myself and my abilities. I will arrange the money in 3 months and get a house.", He said.

"Trusting in one self is good but what about fate? Our biggest enemy is our fates that we were born into a middle class family. No matter how much we try to succeed, we lose to our fates. You tried your level best but in the end fate succeeded in destroying your efforts. I don't want this fate to destroy our relationship and our lives.", She said.

"It won't Sana. Just because it happened once, it isn't necessary that it will happen again. Keep your thoughts positive and be my strength Sana. I am working hard to win over our fates, don't make me fall weak. Your father is logically right. He cares for you, we can't go against him for our selfishness.", Said Sidharth.

Sana fell quiet as she stared into his eyes blankly. He pulled her hand into his lap and applied medicine and did dressing of her wound. Once done, he looked at her still gazing at him so he passed a faint smile to make her smile.

"Pack your bag for next week. I am taking you home with me for my sister's engagement.", He said.

"Huh!! As a friend.", She said.

"Let me get our home first then I will take you with me permanently as wife. Later, don't complain if I don't allow you to visit your parent's house.", He teased her.

"Sidhaarth..", she whined.

"What??", He asked matching her whiny tone funnily.

"When you came home, I dreamt of cuddling you tonight in our home.", She said.

"Just cuddling?", He asked in a teasing tone.

"And smooching you so badly that you go out of breath.", She said chewing her lips.

"Hmmm.. Before you speak anything further, I will head out. I don't want to break the promise I made to your father.", He uttered with a painful groan.

She tugged him by his shirt to stop him.

"What?", He asked.

"I want to kiss you.", She said.

"You know that's impossible right now", he said.

"Huh!! Man of principles! I will do what I want and nobody can stop me.", She said.

"I asked you to be my strength just few minutes back.", He reminded.

"But I know, I am your weakness.", She said.

"Sana...?", He looked at her with pleading puppy eyes. She kissed her two fingers and pressed them against his lips.