E.5.

Check if you've read previous two updates as I find the reads and votes less.

Unedited
________________

"Next is our stop.", Said Sidharth to Sana. She didn't respond to him but just looked out of the window.

Sidharth had been trying to pacify her eversince they had boarded their train but she was extremely irked. Adding fuel to her annoyance was the girl sitting opposite to them who had started conversation with Sidharth.

Introducing herself as Divya, she told him where she stays, where she studied, where she works, her favourite colour, favourite food and many more things including her friend's biodata as well. She shared her food with him, read as literally forced him to eat by constant nagging whilst ignoring Sana after asking just once.

Sidharth initially spoke with Divya with an intention of making his dear wife feel possessive and get her attention but soon he learnt that it wasn't doing any good. Though, he spoke with a short reply post that, Divya didn't stop bugging him.

Sidharth went behind Sana, when she went to restroom, to calm her anger but she ignored him.

"Sidharth, could you please help me get my luggage down?", Divya requested making Sidharth's mouth fall open in shock.

"You too are getting down at the next stop?", He asked.

"Yeah.. you too means you?", Divya asked.

"Yes, we are getting down next as well." He said.

"Oh!! That's great!", Divya exclaimed in excitement.

Sidharth got up and helped pull her luggage down. He then picked up his luggage and placed it down but before he pulled Sana's luggage, she stood up and snatched it from his hand and placed it down herself. Sidharth made a puppy face which got royally ignored by Sana once again.

Sana walked ahead with her luggage but overheard Divya speaking to Sidharth.

"Thanks Sidharth. You're such a jovial person (he smiled on compliment with a nod) but your friend looks dead opposite. Is she having a bad day or is she born grumpy?", Laughed Divya.

"Huh? No.. Sana.. wait", He looked at Sana who gave him a sharp glare before walking towards the exit with the luggage.

"Divya, she is the most wonderful person I've ever met and have in my life.", Replied Sidharth and ran behind Sana. Divya smirked and shrugged off his reply before walking behind him. Following Sana's lead, the three alight at the station.

"Okay Divya, all the best. Bye.", Sidharth said to get rid of her so that he gets to mollify the anger of his possessive wife before reaching home. He ran off even before Divya could reply. Sana was sitting at the bench at the station.

"Let's go home darling..", he said but she did budge from her place nor replied

"Sweetheart.. it's been 8 hours since I heard you speak last. Why are you sulking over me addressing you as my friend? That too to some stranger whose existence doesn't even hold any importance in our lives.", He said.

"She doesn't hold any importance yet you hid the fact that I am your wife and this will continue in the engagement ceremony as well infront of people who hold importance in your life. I shouldn't have agreed to come with you Sidharth. It hurts to be treated as outsider when I am your wife.", Said Sana.

"Sana, why does it matter what people think of our relationship when we know the truth. I love you my jaan and nothing can change that. Try to understand Sana, I will let my parents know about us after the engagement. Don't punish me like this. Please.", He said looking at her with pleading eyes.