GREAT NEWS!

To my wonderful readers; those who have read my story "I am not a replacement" and those whom have just started, I would love to inform you that today; November 25th 2022, I fully realized that this story is much more  interesting than what I had imagined.

That is fully thanks to the wonderful cyber group that attacked the comments and added 40 comments in the same day and with the same lies.

To share some of them I would like to start with the lie that this story is plagiarized, which I guarantee is not and logically if it was i wouldn't be getting these comments in the same day with addresses to very different types of stories.
Another one, that I would like to share, the best of them all! One that I truly wish was true; is that this story has been adapted into a book.
Pray for me!
I truly wish it would happen!
And if it ever does i would be the one to share the news with you, specially when i have gotten great support and appreciation from all of you wonderful readers❤️. Thank you again for it! ❤️

Lastly, and fully dedicated to my wonderful readers who have just started this story, enjoy the story and I hope you don't mind such comments.

As for those who have attacked my comments section to promote their stories or stories on their platform, i don't know your exact situation and I am not really interested. However, i would love to inform you that the time you have wasted going through people's stories and bombarding them with accusations to get more views on your stories should have been used on thinking of interesting stories that could gain attention from readers.

Thank you for adding the number of views and comments on my story, I appreciate that.

And, lastly, I believe you know exactly what you should get.

AAAAAAAAANNND!

📣Back to the most important people; the wonderful readers on Wattpad, enjoy the story and make sure to not feel shy to give your feedback!
This story is not plagiarized and is not the best story out there, for sure. However, it was written with good intentions to help people change their perceptions or maybe think of finding different perspective to every situation they encounter in life.
Life is never bad guys! But the lenses we use to see it, might be.

Have a wonderful life!
And happy reading to all!