Chap15 (unwelcomed)

"so?! he is staying here with us? " Aiden asked

"yeah "

"and you're okay with it ?! just what is dad thinking ?!"

"he even said he will never forgive him but he gave him access to our house just like that !" Joshua was devastated since the moment he opened the door and found Henry in front of him and all he could do is welcome him when he wanted to punch his face and reorganize it instead

"guys chill out, the damage is already done and none of us could have a say in this, after all, It's our parents' house and they have the right to bring in whoever they want "

"it's ours too Amanda !"

"we're old enough to have our own houses, we're actually living off of them, so the least we can do, is welcome their guests "

"First of all it's our mother's wish that we stay here with them till we get married or have some sort of work out of town, and second of all, he is NEVER welcomed, he is your EX-husband for god sake! and that X is there for a reason" he crossed both of his arms to create the letter X "it means a NO! HE.IS. an absolute freaking NO!"

I knew there was no need to have this conversation with Joshua now, he is too mad to even think straight "we've stayed here for too long, we need to go see if they need anything "

"I'll go, you better not cross paths with him !" Joshua was truly furious, he hated this, even more than I did...

None of us three could understand our father or his actions ...

just what is it that you are gifting me, dad?

"Mommy !" Louis called for me while I was in the kitchen. when I turned to look at him, I noticed Henry looking at us from the living room.

"Louis, your dad is here "

"so? "

"it's better not to call me mom in front of him, you kno-"

"it's fine, Papa said I can call you mommy "

What? ...when?...why?

"anyway, mommy, can I sleep with you tonight? "

"did you have other plans ?"

"what? "

"of course you would sleep with me, where did you think you will sleep? "

"the guest room with papa"

"you are MY son and not a guest "

"what about papa?"

"he's nothing to us so he is to stay at the guests' room " Joshua appeared in the kitchen to fill a glass of water before gulping it down in a second

"josh!" I hissed at him, not to say that in front of Louis but all he did was glare at Henry who was sitting awkwardly in the same spot he was for hours now

"where's uncle Aiden? "