Part : 1

(Vivek just watching TV.. Prince was coming down stairs.... He was talking with someone and he was sounding angry...)

Prince : No... You have to come tomorrow... What the f**ck.. Are you saying....

(As soon as he said... He Got vivek's attention.. Vivek was starring at him...)

Prince : One second... (He said on the phone... And looked at his brother ).... Yes bhai..? What..?

Vivek : hunn...? Oh... Nothing.. (He ignored him..)

Prince : ok.. Yaa.. Now tell me you'll come tomorrow right..?
(He start to speak again in phone and went in garden..)

Vivek's POV
Maybe he cursed accidentally.. He didn't even realise....let it be..

(Vivek said and again start to watch TV ..)

(After a two days ago...at evening )

Vivek : (came from office and sat on dining chair)

Uncle is there anything to eat... I'm hungry..

Uncle : Yes... Wait For 2minutes son... (Uncle answered from tge kitchen..)

(Meanwhile on sofa prince was playing game..)

Vivek : Buddy... What are you doing...?

(Prince had headphone.. So he didn't hear his brother's voice.)

Prince : (he start to lose that game.. Because of that he was fustrate..) Blo*dy hell.. Idiots.. I lost whole game because of this idiot..

(Vivek heard that and he looked at prince with anger..)

Vivek : watch your words bro...

(Prince saw that his brother saying something.. He turn off the voice.. And asked )

Prince : sorry bhai... What you said..?

Vivek : i just said.. (He was about to say.. But his uncle came)

Uncle : here is your sandwich son.. Enjoy.

(And vivek forgot and start to eat.. And prince again start to play game..)

(After finish his food.. He saw at sofa..)

Vivek : where he gone?

Uncle : he went in his room.. For study.

Vivek : oh.. Ok.. (He don't wanted to disturb prince so he ignored prince's words...)

(Just like that vivek noticed that prince using bad words.. But he was ignoring cause he was thinking like prince is now adult... He can correct his mistake by him self.... He will do whenever he'll understand that it's a wrong...)

(But it can't happen when it comes to prince... Now prince start to curse like a common words... Whenever he is angry or fustrate he started to curse vivek was now done with his habit he was waiting for the right time.... )

(Today is a sunday.. Vivek and uncle both are having lunch and prince was doing some work in his room... After sometimes he came down.. He came and sat beside to his brother...)

Vivek : Where were you..?

Prince : bhai i was working on some notes.

Vivek : oh ok ok.. Good...(he smiled and said in soft tone)

(He finished his lunch but he was still sitting there.... Prince opened the lid of pan.. And he yelled )

Prince : Oh God Uncle.... What the Fu*k you made... I don't want to eat it..

(As soon as he finished that sentence... His brother bend down...took his slipper from his feet... And smack it on prince's back with such a force.....the sound of hit was so sharp.The whole room echoed with the sound of that slipper's hit.. even uncle startled... And shouted..

Uncle : VIVEKKKK... what's wrong with you.. How can you hit him.. Oh God..

Prince : Ahhhh... Un.. Ahh( he was crying and hissing in pain..)

Vivek : get up... I say just get up.. (He scold prince )

Uncle : Prince i made your favorite dish dear... See ( Uncle open the lid of another pan..)
Sit.. Eat.. Come..

(Prince was crying because of that sharp hit.... Meanwhile Uncle was comforting him..)

Vivek : Uncle can't you hear me?..  I say get up prince..

Uncle : at least let him eat..

Vivek : he don't deserves Uncle..

(He got up from the chair.... And prince got up too with him.. He was shivering cause of fear.)

Uncle : vivek calm down son..

(Uncle saw... Vivek still has that slipper in his hand.. He tried to make him calm down..)

Vivek : Prince go to my room and wait for me.. Leave.

Uncle : vivek...(he looked at vivek and whispers)

Vivek : Uncle stop.. Please i already ignored so many time in past. now enough is enough.

Hey you!!! are you still here do you need one more hit from it? Hunn? I SAID LEAVE... (he literally roared.. And because of that voice prince start to run to his brother's room)

Vivek : ( he took deep breath and looked at uncle )
Uncle do not give him food today let him stay starve.. Someone forgot the manner of using words... Today he will learn it but..

Uncle : Sure teach him but keep it in your mind that you already hit him.

Vivek : hmm... Uncle actually my one staff member coming to get file.. So I'm going to give him... I'll be back in 10minutes.

Uncle : Ok ok..

(Vivek came after ten minutes.. And he direct start to walk towards to his room..)

Vivek's POV
From where he learns this kind of silly things, really if he is in my life... Sunday can't be pass without any drama... Whenever i starts to think like now i can get peace cause he is grown up guy.. He proves me wrong.

(He was murmuring while walking on stairs... And he opened his room's door.. Prince was busy in his mobile and also he was on the bed.. Vivek again lost his control after see him like that..)