- Chapter Three

I leaned more closer to him taking his attention, "what's wrong now?" i whispered in a playful tone. He kept looking away but luckily my hands were on his chin, he then finally looked up to me as he slowly pushed me away, "You're coming with us now.. Ms," he spoken.

"Ms. L/n or should i say your ms. L/n?" I teased, "bet" he mewled. "and why? can't you just spill the topic right here, you scared my little puppy?" I teased again, he looks done to me but his body says the opposite. "Shut your fucking mouth up or i'll ripped that mouth of yours with my cock." he uttered as hold my wrist tighten.

I groaned in fear of course.

"Literally scared, why? Are you gonna fuck me behind? huh? Mr. Haitani?" I hissed, "maybe" he smirked. "fuck off! You motherfucker! fine, I'm coming with you just get off me!" I shouted in annoyed trying to remove his hand on my wrist. He then finally get rid his hand off mine as he turned around and walked away. Here i am following his direction as usual.

He brought me to the vip room, he even told his brother to stay outside to talk to me privately. What a jerk. Totally asswhole. He sat down on the comfy sofa and held his hand a wine. Crossing his legs while looking at me.

"can you stop looking at me or i will fucking eat those lavender eyes." I glared, "hmm, sure but may i eat you first?" he chuckled, "bullshit. Just spill it out, I don't have enough time.. I still have to fuck with that pink mullet man." as a joke. But what did he do? He'd take it serious.

"oh, I'm better than him anyway, i can make you scream louder than him.." he utterly as he took a sip on his wine. "oh really? Prove it to me then." I smirked as i leaned closer to me, "sure-" he cut off as i drop my gun i meant. "oops" I shocked as a teased to stop his nonsense words.

I turned around and bend my body over to teased him more but i felt a hand on my waist. I didn't get a chance to pick up my gun when he suddenly pulled me over making me sit on his lap, "you crazy women." he whispered on my earlobe and licked it. A moan escape from my mouth as his other hands were controlling my chin. "ahh.."

I can't move because his hands were surrounding me.. "what a pity women you are, you really wanted to get fucked with those guys in the club aren't you?" I heard him smirk, "well that's a shame, i can give you an extra tip if you let me fucked you."

That money, "get off you old man!" I tried to shake but no use, "old man? I'm just 31 years old, why are you calling me old man?" he whispered, "well you look like the one of them!" I shouted, "hmm.. If i showed you my cock, am i still?" he uttered, "Shut the fuck up" I hissed, "fuck. You're making me hard ms. L/n," he moaned, what the fuck?

I felt something just grown on my clothed ass, "what the fuck is that thing?!"

"my cock mylove, my fucking cock. I told you you're making me hard if you keep complaining with me." he muttered.

"Yeah yeah right and I'll fucking cut that dick of yours" I grinned. "just get off me you fucking dick head! I'll do anything just let me go you punk!" I tried to move and finally he'd set me free, I kneel down as i quickly stood up, "fuck you." I groaned, "fuck me." he smirk.

"what did you say earlier? You'll do anything you want?" he stood up and lean closer to me and like he's comparing his height to me, he lifted my chin up with his index finger and his thumb, I nodded.

"be my bodyguard then." he mewled.

"what the fuck?! Are you crazy mother fucker? You're a man goddammit you, can't you protect your self neither?!" I shouted, "well more than a bodyguard, Assistant and bodyguard.. How 'bout that?" he lowered his face. Before i could say anything, he'd spoken. "i'll give you anything you want also.. with just my simple rules, and 100.000¥ per month." he mewled.

His words made me smirk on my own, "100000¥? Oh.. Mr. Haitani, you're lucky.. I'm in" I replied without thinking anything, the deals sold.

"meet me tomorrow at my place, i will start to demand your schedule, 7pm i'll send you the address later." he walked past. Leaving the vip room all by myself, he'd also left the black cards already, this cost me rich. And I probably wouldn't spend this, maybe sooner.