- Chapter Sixteen

"wake up dumbo, wake up" i groaned when someone was swinging my body while asleep, fuck off. Just give me a sleep. "what the fuck do you," i hissed, "it's koko fucker, you're having a bad dreams in your mind" he whispered, i opened my eyes to see ran behind taping on his laptop while here's koko, waking me up.

I stood up and my head hurts so bad that I badly wanted to get sleep more, "You're dreaming something like someone is fucking you-"

"the fuck are you saying." i cursed,

Right, it's a dream and we still haven't got out of the plane yet. "well since both of you and ran had a very aggressive argument earlier and after you took a bath, you clearly went back on a sleep." koko started to explained everything and slapped his hands behind.

I got up.

Wow, sleepy head.

"and-"

"don't ever talk about that again, even the video. I don't care shut up." i groaned before passing through koko.

"can't you be matured sometimes?.." i teased,

"Yeah right." he hissed.

I called akira on my phone before locking the door on the bathroom, "hey, how's everything goin'?" she whispered, "boring, well for the rest of summer i might comeback there by myself for sure," i replied.

"fuck off, later!" a male voice spoken before she hung up and now i don't have anything to do.

Timeskip.

I'm now at ran's place penthouse where i exactly dreamed about. Can't let that happen. As his bodyguard I should be always on his side right?

Exactly talking about, I can't imagine how the fuck is my dream kept on popping inside my head, what kind of dream is that. As we we're walking before down hall. I saw this familiar guy. Like I've seen him multiple times.

Just I was about to step one more step, the guy I was talking about came to bump Ran. Yeah, it's imaushi. I don't know but it was the same man who'd will always come to the bar and who's crazy Mas inloved with his friends daughter I don't know? Takeomi?

And the girl he's inlove with was H/n Akashi L/n, 24 yrs old famale who used to be my closest friend. But i think we still do? She moved to Osaka with his father before. That's why we got LDF.

"imaushi?" i stuttered

He looked confused at sight but seconds later he came towards to me looking surprised. "koharu? You're back." he chuckled.

he changed, his hair was attractive white. "wakasa, how's little takeomi akashi?" Ran asked with a small-small blush on his face.

"you still like her don't you?"

I stepped closer back to give them some time but I wasn't backing off in no time.

Ran's face was clearly like a mad dog serious face.

"How come you still loved her when she doesn't even know you." wakasa spoken some words making his eyebrows raise.