- Chapter Thirteen

"deals a deal, slut." ran smirked, I crossed my arm as i rest my back on the wall and watched him. His first shot did go well smooth, on the 6th of his shot missed, "oh, you missed it.. How pathetic" I chuckled in laughter.

"you'll see." he muttered, he repeated his mission shot as he reached the last shot. My jaw drop when his last shot got smoother than his first. He took off his black glass which made his hair messed. He then turned around to me smirking, "did it my shots go through well?" he whispered, he leaned closer to me as he lifted my chin up with his index and thumb fingers.

"what do i get now?" he added, "i told you when we get to the plane." i groaned, "alright alright.. Don't be upset, slut." he teased, "one more slut and i'll cut your dick with my gun" I hissed, "why don't you try with your own mouth and throat?" he smirked, his words already made my legs tremble. Fuck,

I didn't respond any as i went back on my position earlier and grabbed a different pistol, before i could reload it; Ran suddenly snatched it away from me. "teach me how to used sniper, senpai" ran muttered, "oh.. Calling me senpai now huh? One more and i'll teach you how.." i turned around, "teach me, senpai." ran suddenly moan the last word instead of saying it normal, his voice was soft enough.

"well this is how you do it-" I immediately raised my left feet, doing the side kick on his face, i stopped my feet all the way through his cheeks, "woah! Easy there dear." he mewled, "any suggest where to?" he asked,

"timezone? Mall? Park? Anywhere?" he continued, "boring." i groaned. "that's why I'm asking you dumbass." he whispered behind. "you know what nevermind, let's just go to the mall.. I'm planning to buy a new clothes for us anyway, after that we'll go to the timezone, neither you don't want or not." he added.

"i shouldn't stop myself kicking your motherfucker face." I hissed,

We stayed at the rage for 10 minutes and left, well then he forced me to.

Once we're at the mall a little boy and girl came towards to us, we have a same eye as the little girl. Ran then kneel down as i did. Ran took something out on his pockets and it was candies, he gave them to the kids and i added a lollipop as a lady sneak out. It was their mom.

"mommy! Mommy! Look! This lady and i have a same red eye!" the little girl murmured. Her voice was soft and calming, "Aw.. Oh what will you say to them?" their mom spoken. "Thank you~!" their greet melt me for a moment, as their mom thanked us as well. We both stood up as i gave a little patted on the little girls head. "bye-bye.." i whispered giving them a small smile.

The kids turned around before they could go far away and waved bye-bye to us. "that little girl, looks like you." ran spoken beside. "Shut up."

"you never love kids before." he mewled, "still do." i shake my head as ran just went snuggled. "should-"

"I'll cut your throat out if you spoke one more fucking word." i grinned. He didn't say a word as i turned around and continued walking. Yes i left ran alone to go for some walk. Some peeked behind me and it was koko. One of the members in bonten "well, well, well." he whispered. "what do you want." i asked annoyed, "mind have a little talk to me?" he added.

"where the heck did you came from first?" i hissed, "my mother's vu-"

"never mind i shouldn't have asked that. You came from a dust.. I know," I teased, "good catch.", "so on." i replied.

Koko bought me to a Cafe which ran doesn't know. "so what do you wanna talk about?" i asked, "about the past I guess." he replied, "make sure you're guest is right and I'm not interested." i muttered, "I don't care." he teased, "well I'm leaving." i teased back.

"anyway.. Well yeah just like i said earlier, ran is a typically man who will spoil you sometimes, and his brother? Oh please, he's the greenest flag on the haitani family." he continued. "and?" i murmured, "ran surely pulled girls at club sometimes, what he wants, he owned." he mewled, "well, what i want, what i got." i chuckled.

"what do you want then?"

"cut your mouth to shut up." i muttered, yeah after that long talk.. We left the Cafe to see ran caught up with us, "where have you been? You kept your number off. What's the deal with the both of you." ran's face look like he was pissed and mad. "have a little boring chitchat with koko." i replied, "mikey needs you koko." ran added before koko rolled his eyes and left.

I walked passed ran like nothing happened, "You're staying with me." ran caught. I turned around to him while tapping my feet on the floor, "I bought you something." ran held me a bag of something, I took a peek as i saw a black dress. My eyes grew bigger as ran whispered behind my ear, "let's go shop for more. I'll pay." he look exhausted.

I shook my head yes. Of course.

I was roaming around when ran kept suggesting a clothes, outfit or whatever. He also kept showing some bunch of clothes and buying some random even i didn't request.

"mi vida, how about this? It looks good on you." he whispered holding a black whip dress who caught my attention. "now this is what I'm talking about." i chuckled.

After shopping, we searched for restaurants to eat and i suggested to go in Dr.Wine it wasn't just a wine there's a lot of fancy foods there.

He snatched the bag and told me he will carry it for me, it was just two.

Not a big deal.

We sat down on the table and he was in front of me. Always, I'm shitty not in the mood to pick my dishes so I told him to pick for me, "kiddo." he chuckled, he ordered in just a minute and the food arrived for 10 nor 8 minutes and we ate piecefully,

He called my name and pointed something onto my mouth, "let me clean it out." he mewled, before wiping a tissue beside my lips, "I could do it myself." i complained, he didn't respond anything and finished our food.

We rest for a seconds and left the restaurant full, "let's go home please.." i hissed, he shook his head no "we still have more time, mi amor" he whispered, he patted my shoulder.

"wait me here, i'll just put this in the car" he meant the bag. He watched me sat down behind as he left with the carried bags. He came back without carrying anything as he held his hand to help me stood up. He hold my hand and told me to not let go as I just did. We walked like this, holding out hands and his hands were quite warm and soft.

I really don't wanna let go.

We went on the timezone and he exchanged his money into tokens and he gave me a thirty tokens, "spend it all, mylove." he uttered. He pointed something further away and it was a basketball. He told me that he'll teach me so I agreed.

He inserted three tokens before the balls came out. He grabbed a one ball and held it to me, "try it." he instructed, it looks easy but I'm not onto these. He walked behind me and he faced the ball on the net when he told me to throw it, I did what he said and I shooted, he smiled as I did.

"more, do it more.." he praised, I grabbed another ball and shooted it, it was quite fun actually.

We spend our time there and we straightened to the parking lot. I'm kinda tired to so he is. We decided to go home already and since it was 4pm.