- Chapter Seventeen

"Shit. It's uncomfortable sleeping with you." i cursed.

"sleep outside then." he hummed and went back to sleep. Risking the bed space making me almost fall to the bed.

"shut up, you told me to sleep here." i hissed.

"shut those mouth of yours before I put a dildo down to your throat.. You're pissing me off." he turned around to me yawning.

"it's not my fault you failed your first attempt." i grunt.

this man is really testing me and i can't protest. "That's why girls don't like you." i whispered before leaving the room pulling some pillows. I swear this is the only man who got my attitude.

i swung my self down on the sofa groaning under the pillow. This sofa is comfy than his bed anyway but this is hella small. Once before, I shut my eyes feeling better til I passed out.

I glanced when a light landed on my eyes. I peeked my one eye showing Ran moving aside the curtains realizing I wasn't on the living room and feels more comfy on the—bed?

And i remembered I didn't bring a blanket last night.

"Good morning cunt." he chuckled smiling at me.

"seeing your face this early making me wanna throw up." i smiled back

"wow. You really want me to taste that pretty pussy of yours." he shocked his head before turning around.

"my pleasure to say but I have dick. And I know it's way longer length bigger than yours." i protest.

"I'll sucked it then."

"pervert." i got away from the bed and went straight to the bathroom with a towel. I step in realizing I don't have clothes.

"nothing to wear huh?"

"here." he uttered as he throw a women sniper suit at me.

"wear it after you're finished taking about and we will have something to discuss." he added before leaving making me confused. I shut the door and took a bath. I did what he says anyway, I worn the suit he gave.

I walk out of the bathroom already seeing him at the sofa staring at me while his legs was crossed so as his arms. "Come on. Be faster." he grunted standing up. I followed him all the way through his office.

This suit is comfortable even though the belt is gripping my waist.

Ran then suddenly sat down and his fingers is signing me to come closer.

"what? You want me to shot your fucking brain?" i chuckled but he chose to stay silence.

"now, I fucking want you to shut up and listen to the words I'd say because I will no longer repeat what I've said."

I gulped down my saliva and obeyed.

"You'll be in charge to be the sniper today and your target is Fugami Kaisen. And he's coming here today for some undercontrol warrior. Well I want you to fix your position there and well-command to shot his damn head perfectly. And if you missed the first ever try. You're dead. I will watch you from the drone. Remember, only one shot and that's It. And also.. You will get what you deserved afterwards." he the shown me a picture of the target and not gonna lie, he looks ugly motherfucker.