- Chapter Nineteen

The woman standing infront of ran looked scared.

"woah! I've never seen you y/n with that beautiful gloming red eyes." the man with the pink mullet hair joint.

"I'll fucking pop yours if you don't shut up." the woman replied as he pushed the elder haitani. She walked away with the fire exit and roamed herself around.

"y/n, I don't have all day just to stare you like that I would probably shot you in the head right now." ran lifted me up.

I pushed him before I enter the elevator and the three of them followed. "Mikomi just wants you back y/n." rindou spoken to the back.

"i want him dead." i groaned.

"Anyways y/n, Is arching your back really the included to your mission?" sanzu chuckled behind.

"Want me to fuck the shit out of you?" he added.

The haitani's went on silent as i grabbed sanzu's collar pinning him against the wall. "Sanzu, you really want me to fucking shot your head, cut you into pieces and eat the brain out of you?" i hissed before I tap my knees on the wall.

"you wanted to meet the hell don't you?" i added before rindou stop me and pulled me away to sanzu.

"god y/n, you're so freaking aggressive."

The elevator opened and he snuck into the parking lot. The police caught us and we ran to rindou's car as soon as possibly.

"rindou you drive." ran grunted before he sat on the back while I sat on the front. Rindou started the engine and drove fast without any warning.

I looked through the mirror and already seeing the police following us.

"Fuck." i cursed before I opened the window and fired the sniper.

"damn it, I missed." i saw the police car getting closer to us as i went back inside, "Move rindou!" i shouted before I sat on the driver seat and changed with rindou.

"Are you sure y/n?" ran whispered.

"Do you wanna see the light of heaven or fucking shot the hella out of the FBI!" I grunted before I stepped and drove even more faster than rindou.

While rindou hold on the back of his seat already praying for his life.

"Rindou that's not how it damn it works!" sanzu shouted.

I drift making rindou loses his control. I drive faster passing through a long truck and turning left while we got out of the police. Suddenly, I lost my vision for a second. Just then I almost hit with a truck but thankfully I can drift with this cars.

"oh god." i cursed before I pulled off. I was catching my breathing realizing I was about to die. I've never lost my vision, ever in my life.

"You're gonna kill us y/n." ran whispered.

"oh, well at least we're not gonna waste our gas anymore." sanzu uttered at the back starring at a building?

"well done." ran praised. I got out of the car while i snatched the sniper to rindou. We got inside and I didn't realize it was ran's other penthouse, when we're at the top the four of us split but I still stayed with ran and I went straight to his bathroom.

"are you sure we're safe and the police didn't got my plate number?" ran spoken out of nowhere and I gasped because I wasn't even sure.

"ask your car." i twisted.

"could you at least get out? I'm trying to take off this gripping suit." i groaned trying to catch the zip on ty back off this suit. Ran didn't even hesitate to leave and he saw me having a hard time taking the zipper.

"let me help you with that." he shoved himself inside and set my hair aside, I rested my arm to the counter bending over so he can unlock it faster,

I was watching himself through the mirror and saw his expression. He was done and I have a time to hold the suit so I won't take off sudden.

"now get lost." i pushed him out of the bathroom and locked the door.

Thank god he has an walk in closet lead to his bedroom. I wore his sweater since it was an over sized I didn't care to wear a shorts.

I walked out to his bedroom and I saw him at the kitchen with his white polo and wearing an apron. I tied my hair before taking a blocks, this penthouse build up with 3 houses.

"So.. How've come with akashi g/n?" i smirked.

"there's no way she would date me." he replied.

"stupid, you just don't know how to first move don't ya?" i exclaimed, and ran was just about to open the electric stove when some doorbelled.

"I'll get that." i stood up before running all the way through the door. I opened it, showing a mail man.

"hello, this is for.. Ran Haitani." the mail man held me a letter and left before I closed the door. I walked up through ran while reading the back of the letter, it says;

"from agent nashimura, huh I didn't know you received emails from agency." i smirked before giving the letter to ran.

"hmm?" he hummed before whipping his hand and ripping off the folder.

"Read it louder. I wanna hear." i groaned.

"Dear, Ran. I pleasured to meet you again at the bar we used to hung out before. I wanna talk to you some privacy, I hope you'll come at 7pm today, also your brother is invited." ran said reading the letter it say.

"Read the rest," he threw me to it.

"there is nothing you moron." i twisted.

I looked up to his serious-cooking face,

I tried to distract and convince him but he wasn't paying any attention. This man really hits different and I could tell the smell of the food he's cooking looks tasty. Yet he held his hands to me holding a spoon, "try it."

I took a sip on it and holy mother fucker cow of cheese. It's so good, I could die. He waited for me to respond but I just gave him an 'okay' sign.

I gasped when I saw him smiled like maniac, how come does he smile so gorgeous? He then went back cooking while I just took out my phone.

....

He started preparing while I watch him grinning on his face. "why'd you look at me like that?" he grunted, placing the dishes infront of me.

"i don't know? You look.."

"hot, I know." he said cutting my words.

"Giraffe." i chuckled before taking out his apron and sitting beside me.

Before I could have a small sip he whispered-"you know what I changed my mind. From now on you'll be my partner every mission I have but you will still be my bodygaurd."

Wait wait wait, what? Did I heard it right? Partner in his damn crime? There's no way I'm trusting him.

"Sure," is all I can say.