- Chapter Six

My phone alarm rang and it was kind of annoying but it was my first day and i'll have to wake up. I stood up sleepy as i went straight to the bathroom and took the bathtub warm, after I've take a bath and i'm covered with the towel i went straight to the closet room.

I was rubbing my hair as my eyes grew as i saw this outfit infront of me, it has a white polo, long black thick pants, waist belt, neck tie and has a long trench coat, it was like a suit as i recognized, I'd wore it and i found myself confidence than before.

I picked up the blower to dry my hair and took a make up on myself, all done as someone knocked on the door, I immediately ran towards to the door as a maid told me that ran needs me and he was eating alone downstairs. I followed the maid as i fix my neck tie a bit and i didn't wear the coat yet since it was hot. "good morning Ms. L/n" he greet as he saw me. "good morning" I whispered.

The maid excused herself as she stormed of, "how's your sleep?" he chuckled, "does that part of my job to reply to that stupid question?" I hissed, "I don't think so." he mewled, "well, then.. where are you up to?" I asked, "office, in that case.. I would love you to come with me since i'm all alone there." he uttered, "tch."

"you hungry?" he gently asked, I shook my head no, "such a lie." he grinned, "Shut up i told you i am not."

He just then laughed as i watched him finished his food. "let's go?" he whispered as i just followed him still holding the coat. He called his butler as the butler opened the door car for us, the car went silent as stepped in.
He was sitting gently while i crossed my thighs.

Did i forgot my phone? Shoot.

"ahh.. Wait i forgot my phone" i shocked, "you don't need a phone a phone with me darling." he whispered, "well i think i do." i muttered, i was about to get off the cat but he then grabbed my wrist to stop me, "what the hell?!" I hissed, "stay here." he command, "no why? I'll just grab it to myself creep." he was holding me tight that is its making me sit down back so i did.

"we don't have enough of time, c'mon drive us." he command to the butler. The engine starts and i realized this bitch was still holding my hand. "get off." i shake my hand, "mad already? are you mad my girl? Oh it's alright.." he chuckled, i was speechless that time and just in few more minutes, we've arrived. It was the same building last night.

We stepped out as i wore my coat, i waited for him to step first but he'd waited for me, i placed my hand on this long trench coat partner with his suit. "be serious this time Ms. L/n" he looked down to me as he stormed off and i followed him inside.

We went inside and we saw a seven man standing and talking some shits as i heard. There was two man familiar there, right i've met them in the club. Their attention turned into the both of me and Ran. "oh.. What seems you got here ran?.." a long white man chuckled as he leaned closer to ran pointing his gaze on mine. He is taking about me.

It's kind of annoying when his voice kept raising while taking about me, my eyes gloom as ran noticed me behind, "Shut the fuck up, I can hear you you know." I muttered. "woah. What's with that mouth young lady?" the long hair white man teased.

"cut it off." the pink mullet man whispered behind, it was sanzu. He was leaning closer towards to us. "what are she doing here, ran?" he turned his head to ran. "and why are she wearing like that?" he added making me furious.

Calm down y/n, calm down.. He doesn't know that's why he's asking, keep controlling yourself.

I thought my self.

"she's my bodyguard or should i say my assistant neither." ran yawned. The others at the back went shocked as they heard what ran spoken. "What?!" the other groans. "What the actual fuck ran? A girl bodyguard gaurd?! Are you insane?!" sanzu shouted. "we got a problem here?" ran muttered. "she can't prote-" the black curly hair man cut off. "yes i can." i whispered turning my gaze on them, "well, can you balance yourself?. That's right.. prove it to me then" the jellyfish lavender man whispered, it was ran's little brother.

He was stretching his arm as he leaned closer to me, the others leave the space for us but not ran. "not today but, it seems like you've ruined her mood." he smirked as he stepped backward.

Both of me and rindou were making an eye contact, he was starting at my gloming red eyes while i am staring at his lavender eyes while smirking, before he could move i slipped his feet making him fall to the ground as i turned him around as he was facing the floor and i grabbed his arms and placed them in his back. "may i?" i whispered as i pulled out a gun beside him.

"wait wait wait! Stop, are you crazy?! Put it down y/n. He must be just joking." sanzu shouted, "oh.. I thought he was being serious for a moment" i sadly said as i let go of rindou and throw the gun. "Motherfucker." rindou groaned as he stood up. "i like your brother Mr. Haitani ran," i teased, "she's cheating. I'm not even ready yet." rindou uttered.

I fix my neck tie and walked past to him and went to his older brother.