- Chapter Ten

I found myself sleeping at his office on his couch when i opened my eyes, I'm covered with blanket, I saw ran taping on his laptop and looking serious. My eyes look around when i spotted my clothes behind. My eyes grew as i hugged the blanket tight and stood up sitting. "what the fuck" i cursed distracting ran's doing. "ms. L/n, you passed out earlier." ran spoken behind. "why the fuck i'm naked?!" I didn't remembered what happened as in everything.

"you don't know?"

"we fucked, we've fucked ms. L/n, don't you remember anything? Look at my table, it's a big mess. It's filled with your sweet cums." he mewled as he stood up and leaning closer to me. "yeah! yeah! Shut up! I'll just clean it up later, don't come near!" I shouted, "ahh.. r-ran, I'm near.. please ran, oh fuck.. Ahh- ran" he moaned in a mocking tone as he repeated my moans while he was fucking me.

"disgusting creature!" I hissed, "why aren't you wearing any underwear earlier huh?" he groaned as he sat down beside me. I'm screwed, he leaned closer to my face as he tucked my hair. He pulled me aside hugging me while I'm covered with the blanket.

"Did i pushed you too much? I'm sorry, I'm just turned on" he whispered while tracing the hickeys on my neck.

"hey don't touch that!

"since you've did a great job earlier, I'm giving you 10 hours to spend outside or anywhere but not in my house, understood?" he sniff my hair. "as if you should." i rolled my eyes. "still have the black cards my lady?" he whispered, I honestly nodded. "you should spend it more often you know, I still can give you one." he grabbed me by my waist making me sit on his lap. "well, I'm off now.. see ya later!" I groaned as I stood up and still covered with blanket and holding my phone.

Once I've reached my dorm, i called Akira. "speaking of witch, are you free later?" i thought on the phone. "mikazuki-aha.." she moaned my name, "why the fuck are you moaning?!" I hissed, "on purpose, anyways.. Yes i am, why?" i heard a male voice behind after she spoken, i grabbed a new clothes as i closed the door. "found a new target?" i asked. "yes, well actually.. We almost got caught after leaving the door open last last night. But don't worry, they don't have a footage of us. Thanks to akiro. He's controlling all the security." she muttered as i heard him reload a gun and a loud bang flew.

"how so?" i asked.

"he won't shut up so i popped his mouth." she chuckled..

"any updates about Mr. Imaushi?" i whispered.

"not yet, he's been protected since you've left and Akiro doesn't have any chance to look at him and now it's my time. Well i guess i'll be busy tonight. Have fun with someone." she hang up.

"fuck." i hissed.

Timeskip

Ran called me for dinner and the date with Akiro got canceled due to his mission, ran and i were been silence since we've ate. Ran got phone call so he excuses himself for a minute to take the phone call while I'm enjoying the food. I'm still not excited about my allowance. The drugs I've been using is controlling me, maybe i took too much. Luckily I've been using some normal drugs since then.

After i finished my Ran got back looking something bad happened, I didn't care. "I'll be upstairs, call me if you need me." i stood up yawning already. "are you sure you're not gonna spend your last 3 hours with me?" he spoken before my last step. "where?" i asked, "club." he muttered as i nodded my head, "let me- change this odd clothes."

He watched me run towards my room as he waited patiently for me to finished.

...

He was scrolling on his phone as i walked down wearing a black sundress

"oh mi cariña"

He stood up while his hands were on his pocket, "you look.." he whispered, "hilarious? I know, well i don't have a time to complain with you-" i stopped by his words "gorgeous, do i owe you? Mi amor." he mewled as he grabbed my hand, "there's only 2 and a half yet. We don't wanna waste our time."

Yeah if you're wondering what time is it, we ate at 9 for some busy reasons and we drove an half miles away and we got there for 1 hour. But that's worth it since I'm into late night club. He meant other club so its a bit far.

Finally we've arrived. After we got out of the car, he hold my hand sudden as we both went in. It was loud and full of lightning, purple, pink, red, orange.

He bought a vip section so we're upstairs. We sat down as i watched the other people vibing at the free section downstairs. We sat down and this was the best view I've been after many years. "la tache, mi amor?" he asked, "yes please." i replied, he ordered the wine as the best music I've been vibing alone before played. The waitress came back with the wine as ran command to place it down on the table as the waitress did.

"have a dance with me, amor."

He helped me stood up holding my hand as his hand slid on my waist. While the other was still holding my hand, "come on.. Yeah that's right, bachata. You're favorite, hmm." he huffed. We paused as i turned around to him, his both hands were now on my waist while my hands wrapped around his neck. Here we go.

"move your hips, mi amor."

He instructed and do as he says, i sigh as i closed my eyes and swing my hips, vibing at the bachata song. I'm on timing this time again. "yes just like that, Mi Chica" he praised, his praise were too much and it send me butterflies on my stomach.

"you're doing so well, keep going."

His soft voice made me flustered. We both slowly moved as we both statring to vibe on the bachata song. I smiled so sudden because of this situation. It's the first time i smiled on a man again. We swing as we did the every steps of the bachata dance.

We praised our hands, moved hips together, rolled and everything. This is just the best, we stopped at the end of the song. "you did well so much, amor.. That's the best hips i've dance with." he mewled,

"gotta dance with me again on the Paris, mi cherie."