- Chapter Eight

This is not what he was expecting right?

__________

We then stepped out and finally agreeing to his opinion earlier. I still have a deal with Akira and akiro. We'll i guess i'll have to excuse myself again. He paused infront of his other workers as he turned around to me. "would you mind giving us a moment ms. L/n?" he whispered but he just looked away, "then go, i wouldn't mind anyway." i muttered.

______

After his long long duty of his work it's finally finished, and it's almost at midnight, he'd let me drive his car as i pulled out his engine as we started driving. It was kinda vibe as i speed up the engine. He started to ignored me after he talked on one of his workers and until now. Well i don't care anyway. I just then focused on the road as i felt his eyes on me.

It's creeping me out and distracting. He kept his eyes on me when his hands suddenly ran onto my necktie. He fixed it as i almost pulled out. And since i wasn't wearing my trench coat anymore. "there." he groaned as he went back on sitting just like earlier.

"you don't have to do that." i hissed as, after that the car went silent again. "mind pulling over at tattu RnB?" he asked as i just nodded. He then leaned closer and lifted my chin back as i stopped the car. "what do you want now?" my red eyes gloom in anger as he just smirked at me, "Actions don't do anything mi amor. You'll have to say it and prove it." he mewled, "that's the stupid reason for distracting me drive." i chuckled, "whatever you say ms. L/n" he whispered in a playful tone.

After a long ride and we finally arrived at some fancy restaurant. "what are we gonna do here anyway." i asked as we both stepped out. "we're going to have a dinner here, isn't that obvious?" he replied, "whatever you want." i groaned as i was wearing my coat again. He wait until i'm finished as we both stepped inside. It's luxurious.

"welcome, have a seats." one of the waiter bowed at us, both of me and Ran chose the quite table. I crossed my arms as i looked away trying to get away on his eye contact on me. "is my girl mad?" he whispered, "shut up." a waitress then give us the menu as i waited for ran to finish, "may we have a 2 Montreal steak?" he muttered, "sure, drinks? Dessert? Or anything else." the waitress murmured. "ahh.. Daiquiri and an ice on it please, seems like my girl doesn't want to speak." he smiled at me as we both took back the menu.

"what are you mad for? Isn't that about earlier?" he muttered and glared at me seriously. "as you wish, i shouldn't have done that anyway." I glared back as he smirked at me again, "then why is your face telling that you like it? Aw.. Mi amor." he whispered making me flustered. "no I'm not you motherfucker?" i flinched as we both started an argue, the food has arrived and i got silent. We're all done as the waitress held the bill.

Ran then took his black card and give it to them. "Keep the change." he chuckled..

Did he just spend his all money on his black card?! That's insane. I wouldn't do that if i was him. Yeah right because he's a billionaire.

He then told me that he would drive this time. After the ride we stepped out of his car as the both of us went inside on his house. "You're Duty's of." he muttered as i just went upstairs to have some hot bath and sleep.

His office were just closed to my room as i felt tired already. I closed the door as i started to undress myself, slamming the clothes on the floor as i grabbed a towel and went on straight to the bathroom. After i finished, i opened the door of the bathroom as i saw ran holding my bra earlier. "What the fuck?!" I shouted made him looked up to me. "what the heck are you doing here?! Can't you just knock?" i added, "well you won't answer so i just opened it." he replied, "and why are you fucking holding my bra?! Put it down." i hissed as i glared my red eyes to him

"what I'm just sniffing it." he mewled, "you disgusting creature. That's illegal and racis-" he cut me of by sniffing my bra again. "hmm.." he moaned, I'm arguing with him again while I'm still not wearing anything but covered with towel. "fuck. I can't wait to undress you soon." he teased, "Shut up."

"are you still mad if i'll fucked you right now?" he whispered downward, "what kind of behavior is that supposed to? You ugly dust!" i shouted, "should i buy you anything then?" he added, "can you freaking leave first? I'm trying to put my clothes on!" i shouted. "well then, have a good night Ms. L/n" he smirked as he left. "creep." i cursed as he closed the door.

...

I closed the lights as i went straight on the bed to sleep but my phone suddenly rang, Akira was calling. "first day bad?" a loud noise then started to popped out on my phone and i resistance i couldn't here her talking, she's on club. "Fuck that speakers!" I groaned, "Well it's bad day to me that you weren't here. I couldn't focus on my job neither. Where were you anyway?" she asked as the loud noise turned silence.

"well i have a new job apart of being assistant to this man, i assigned because why not? 100000¥ per week. Oh yeah totally forgot. He'd told me that I'm coming with him at the Paris and here i am ending saying yes. Creatures. Is it okay for you to hold my back in there? I'll split my allowance to you don't worry." i spoken,"good target love~ don't worry.. I'll be holding your back from now on. I should get going now. Bye bye mylove~" she whispered in her soft voice as she hang up.

"shit. I still have to pack my things up," i cursed as i placed my phone back closer to the lamp. I have fallen asleep.

I woke up as i checked the clock and it's 2am o'clock. I'm feeling thirsty, i decided to go down and grabbed some drinks as i yawned and stepped out of the room. It's quite dark so i used my flash light on my phone and went downstairs. I grabbed some cup and spilled the water on the cup. While I'm drinking piecefully i felt someone hugged me behind. "Ack!?"

It was ran again, "what's up with you this late darling?" He whispered on my ear. "God you're more scary than the dark." I hissed, "get off me!" I shouted as he let go.