- Chapter Twelve

"just kidding amor, we didn't fuck earlier. It's just your nightmare, and i didn't touch you, you came to my office drunk and I don't know why, you almost fell on the ground, you came naked already and covered with your blanket.. We never kissed, And yeah? The hickeys, it's not from me, where did you get those?" he uttered.

"the fuck are you bringing the past? I told you i don't remember anything." i hissed while taking a sip on the glass of the wine, "if you say so." he looked away. I crossed my legs as i watched the other people. 4 shots of the wine and i already felt sleepy. Ran wasn't.

Another song played called "shape of you" i stood up in front Ran, I didn't know if I'm drunk that time but anyways, I sat on his lap without permission as i wrapped my hands around his neck. "dance with me, Mr. Haitani" a smirked came out from him as we both stood up, holding hands and at stopped at where we dance bachata earlier.

I just wrapped my hands around his neck again. The song played at my favorite part as he keep murmuring, "oh boy let's not talk too much, come on grab on my waist and dance with me already." i command as he did, we started moving as i closed my eyes and swing.

Ran's point of view;

I stared at her beautiful eyes when she opened it. We both stared at each other long last and not until her eyes went on my lips. She stared at my lips for 20 seconds as she went back on my eyes, i exactly asked her to go to the prom with me when we were on college for the past but she refused because she was not going. It's hard to play or get her attention, everyone was not his happiness. But his ex-boyfriend who manipulated does.

She was obsessed and on his humors even it was all a like just to fucking ruin her dreams, no one could ever imagine how she changed after finding out she was manipulated many times. I still remember the day that she'd escaped their house just to live alone and kill his ex-boyfriend on the jail. That was just her plan, it didn't go through because her brother was there to find or do anything for his sister.

Her brother and i were very closed so he instantly told me everything about her and just like that.

Long short story. Back on the topic.

She's a criminal i know. But i still believed that she still had her soft heart. I have to accept what she is. I have to do this for his brother.

Y/n's point of view;

I snatched the glass wine as i drank it all. I gulped it all, it was very salty but no choice.

We stand, dance, vibe for like hours and it hit 12am but i didn't care. We were still standing as my vision were tired, "y/n.. Let's just go home." ran's worried voice spoken. "no please.. One more shots then we'll go, please." i begged but i felt his head shook no already, I've said this twice before.

He took a deep breath when he suddenly grabbed my legs down and placed me on his shoulder. I was looking like a naughty dog in here "put me down! argh! I said put me down, Rann~!" i kept complaining to him to put me down when we finally reached his car. He put me down on the back seat knowing already I'm drunk. Did i drank too much?

"I told you i don't wanna go home yet~ ran please.. One more shot, hmm.." i whimpered. "you already drank too much y/n. I can't bring you home like that." he spoke, slamming the door. "come on ran.." one word fell.

the next morning, i found myself sleeping on a different room, it wasn't mine but ran. I moved my head left and right as i saw ran half naked, he was facing his face on me, he was still sleeping. Fuck, did i ended up on his room instead of mine? I moved my head left and saw my phone behind me, I opened and checked and holy fucking of cows. I slept too much also. It was already 9am.