- Chapter Fifteen

Tw: smut

This flight may take a day or whatever. It's already passed midnight and all of ran's executives were asleep including him. And here's me staying up late.

Anyways this private plane also has a bed a small bed but two people can fit. So I stayed with ran for his safety? I guess. Insurance I was scrolling on my phone while laying down, a warm hand wrapped around my waist. Of course it was ran. "it's late, turn that damn phone off. You need to sleep." he whispered. His voice was deep and soft.

I can feel his breath under my neck so I turned my phone off beside me and turned around to focus sleeping.

He harshly turn me around all the way back to him to face him. I couldn't talk or move at once so i just closed my eyes.

Ran's point of view;

I was feeling dizzy, and opened my eyes to see her asleep already, staring at his soft lips. Am I drunk? I stood-sitting feeling more dizzy. I checked my phone and it popped a loud music so I immediately turned the volume off.

I saw myself kissing a blonde hair girl, she was on top of me, sitting on my lap and I was holding her waist. Sanzu recorded this? I texted sanzu and sent the video he created earlier. My eyes were still blurd.

I went back to sleep to forget everything.

My alarm rang and it was already 7.
I roam my eyes around and y/n wasn't beside me, sanzu walked passed behind so i called his name, "sanzu!" i groaned. He turned his face looking T me directly. "have you seen my message?" i asked.

"who? When? You? No, you haven't messaged me." he replied. I'm curious because last night I did so I checked my phone to see that I sent it to y/n instead of sanzu.

Well that was unconscious, "what? Let me see." sanzu peeked. He chuckled after seeing this kind of situation. He called y/n's name and she was already there, "did you see what ran send you?" sanzu was looking happy, this dude. "hey, that was a mistake." i groaned. Y/n looked up at me directly and walked away.

Shooks.

"hoe." sanzu cursed before leaving.

I stood up yawning as i saw rindou sitting with his headphone like a teenager. I rolled my eyes before stepping out. Walking over all the way through the bathroom. I snuggled.
I need to pee so I immediately stepped inside took out my pants. I moaned in intensity.

I flushed before coming out revealing hajime, "why the fuck are you moaning this early." he whispered, "no reasons." i replied,

"by the way, y/n seems to be jealous after seeing you making out with a girl." he mewled making an eye contact, I didn't reply or respond anything so i left him alone. I felt humiliated for somehow. She wouldn't anyway.

She don't care about anyone's feelings.

I guess.

Well that's her attitude.

I went back were I slept to find my laptop but i couldn't find it because I'm not the one who pack these. I asked rindou but he also didn't know. Well there's no chance but to ask y/n.
She was talking to sanzu with her serious face but I interrupt by helding her hands. "eh?!"