- Chapter Five

While both of me and Akira walking through the hallway, she was holding the bag case that full of money, and I'm still holding my gun wiping it to remove the bloods on it. I noticed Akira's neck has some hickeys, "what's this?" I circled her hickeys, "don't touch that you punk." she uttered as she slapped my hands, "chill i was just asking you creep." I hissed.

We're now finally at her as we stepped on her car and drove off. she drive me home on my apartment leaving the bag case on me, i used the elevator all the way to my dorm, i closed the door as i undress myself going for a hot bath. I went straight at the bathtub as my body felt warm.

I closed my eyes as i started to feel relax, as i was trying to relax, my fucking phone rang, "fucking shit." i hissed, I picked it up, and it showed a familiar voice, it was ran "ms. L/n, I'm glad i've found your number." he uttered, "what the fuck do you need?" i groaned as i turned of the shower, "what'you doin?" he whispered, "Non of your fucking business." i whispered, "oh, already like that after I've gave you a black card?" he chuckled, I hum.

"what do you want me to do? thank you by sucking your dick? Pft. Cruel" i muttered, "I liked that, well i have extended you scheduled and i need you now asap, no buts." he mewled as he hang up the phone, "fuck!"i groaned, I quickly took a bath and did my daily routine after i dressed up.

I locked all my windows as i went down and took my Yamaha motorcycle, he'd already sent me his address so i drove off, it's far from my apartment and holy of fucking cow. This wasn't his place, it's a tall building. I texted him and asked him if this is the place where he wanted me to met. And he said yes. I went inside and i already saw him standing wearing a suit.

"ms. L/n ahh.." he shouted, i hated it when someone shouted my name, it's fucking annoying me.

As the both of us stepped closer his eyes traveled at my body, "wow.. how come you've become pretty with that outfit, i bet it's more pretty without it." he smirked, "Shut up." I hissed and glared at him, "woah chill there darling, follow me." he mewled as we took the elevator all the way up to his meeting room. "have a seat." he offered. "no" I refused,

"so here's your schedule ms. L/n, i informed you that you will be starting today since I'm leaving for a days.. This is very important to me ms. L/n, don't lead me into trouble or else. So i pleased you to be careful and hope that you'll understand these rules." i whispered as he gave me a paper.

"well let's go in my place to tour you around, ms. L/n" he walked past to me as i followed him to his McLaren car, "wait! What about my motor?! I can't leave it here you dumbass!" I shouted, "let's take your motorcycle then, how about you gave me a ride?" he smirk as he turned around to me, this is the first time letting a man drive with me with my motor. "fine"

I told him to take his long black trench coat since i'll be driving fast but he didn't listen, jerk. "here" i held him my helmet but he'd refused, "don't need that." he muttered, "tch" I hissed as i just put my helmet on and ride on my motor, I was wearing a tight long pants and also a tight black long slive, now my body's like a hourglass body,

I felt his hands on my waist as he ride himself, "where to?" i asked as i turned my head on him, he was fucking smirking, "here my love." he showed his phone with the directions, i then started my engine as his hands wrapped around to my fucking waist. "better." he whispered as we drove off. We both could feel fresh air or wind.

I bend myself over so i could drive easily but his hands keep distracting, "Fuck your hands off." I muttered, "why? it won't keep me safe." he mewled, "well that's a shame. I fucking don't care." I smirked. "well that's a shame, i don't fucking care" he repeated with a mocking tone. "easy there my love." he added.

As the both of us reached our destination, he removed my helmet before stepping out, "i can just take it off by myself." I whispered but he ignored me, his house is huge. Like a big mansion, I decided just to park my Yamaha outside of his mansion. As the gaurds behind welcome us as soon as we reached the inside of his mansion, a maid then took his coat as she stormed off, it's luxurious.

Everything looks expensive. "shall we start?" he turned his head on mine, "of course." i whispered, fuck. I can't get enough of his house, i fucking wanna rob. But shut up.

He started to tour me the 1st floor on his mansion since it was 4th floor and now this is fucking gorgeous, he has an elevator?! What a mess, we took the elevator all the way to the 2nd floor and there was a bunch of bug double doors and normal luxury doors. "come up with my room." he muttered as a butler behind open the double door for us. We stepped inside and hold fucking of cow. This is a dream. How does he'd come to tell me to be his bodyguard or assistant without knowing my personality?

Forget about that y/n.

As soon as we were walking through his room, i noticed a door behind, he didn't sho6me that, wonder what's inside there? "Hey, what's inside there?" i tapped his shoulder making him looked up to me as i pointed at this fucking door. "ah.. About that. I'm warning you not to go there or just stay away from that door. It's my privacy ms. L/n, hope you understand." he mewled as he made me curious.

"should be some girls around there." I teased in a playful tone, "wrong." he uttered, before i could say anything, he spoken before me. "next door shall we?" he turned his gaze on my, i nodded as a response. As soon as we stepped out on his room, we turned left and it was his office.

After he tour me to his office next is..

"ahh.. This door" he groaned, he opened it for me and it was luxurious than his office, before we could stepped in he whispers, "since i would like you to stay at my place, this is your room ms. L/n, I offered you this room," he chuckled, I'm shocked because i'm staying at this mansion?! "wait wait wait, what?! Are you fucking serious?-"

"yes i am."

"fine."

He smiled at me as we stepped inside, "well have you trained your physical strength before Ms. L/n?" he asked while walking, "yes, for years." I gently replied,

This isn't me, it's my first time talking to a man generally, what could be the trick? literally me when i was talking to other man is different from him.

"here's some of your rules ms. L/n, around of 5am in the morning you should be awake, and dressed yourself up, or prefer. You'll have to stay at my side whenever i want to, if i want you to do some chores, then do it. No clumsiness, 12pm is your restrict time, lights off no loud noise, tell me if you're going out. Your day off is on mine ms. L/n, you should act like the papers i gave you. No bringing friends or family or anything here at my places. "

"noted." I muttered, "that should do."

"there's still more but i'll just make it up tomorrow since it's late. You'll have to get some sleep and i forgot to tell, your uniform is at the closet room, hope you like that. Well its time to sleep ms. L/n, you can call me.. Mr. Haitani, i preferred that. Have a good night Ms. L/n, sweet dreams. " he patted my shoulder and chuckled.

He walked past to me as he closed the door leaving me speechless.

hate him making me uncool. Why am i fucking like this? well I'm sleepy as hell i think i'll just go get some rest. Yeah.

__________