- Chapter Four

Tw: blood, guns, knife, violence.

___________

I stepped out on the vip room as i saw him again kissing an another women at the corner, "pft, pathetic." I uttered as i went back on the main entrance and saw my boss standing, I quickly ran as i held him a one of the black cards that the lavender man gave me, "all worked out?" he whispered and gave me a marlbolo and fire it.

"let's say, other guy gave it." I took the smoke on my mouth, "who?" he asked throwing the other smoke behind, "Mr. Haitani, so i would like to inform you that i won't be here for a month or a week, i have another schedule of him which is i agreed to his opinion that i could be his bodyguard or assistant," i whispered, "fine, that should do ms. L/n" he muttered as he walked past to me.

"tch."

As i finished smoking and my task this time is to dance, fucking shit. I went at the stage as the back speaker went loud, i was still behind so i covered myself with a mask but my eyes, forehead, nose were covered.

The lights pointed at me as the audience, as my body started to dance.. I was dancing 'Under the influence' kneeling down as my boss told me about this chorus he'd gave. My eyes spotted at this three trio at the corner as the tall eldest brother of the haitani smirked at me, fucking dimension.

"bullshit." I muttered to myself, I was Vining at the sound and finally its over, i went down on the stage taking my mask of as the other waitress gave me a water. It was Akira. My bestfriend or should we say my partner in crime. "take it easy love, you're getting hotter and sexier this time." she smirk while holding a tray of wines, she walked past as she'd gave me a hand sign which is it's time for our plan, "time of fun." I smirked.

I wore the mask again as i followed her, she stopped at the two men's sitting, they looked rich and horrible. She placed down the two wine as she stood up and stared at me, she gave me a smirk and wink and left. I leaned on this black hair man as i sat down on his lap, "looking sad baby?" I lifted his chin up, I felt his hands wrapped around my waist. I heard the other men whispered, "looks hot."

"what's your name?" the black hair man humbled. "Claire." I lied as i told my faked name, "claire.. How beautiful, I've seen you dancing so good.. Can you teach me how to?" he uttered, "sure but," I whispered, he just hum as a reply, "you should follow me first." I smirked, "I'm in, where to?" he asked, this is easy than i thought.

"shh quite.." I stood up as he followed me on my favorite room, we left the main club as we went inside in our private room, "where are we gonna do baby girl?" he whispered, "oh we're gonna fuck daddy." I chuckled. I felt him smirk as i obeyed him to sit down as he did, i locked the door before i sat on his lap, "may i?" i asked as i showed a blind fold and an extra for the mouth, "anything." he mewled.

I covered him with the blind fold and he couldn't see anything but black. I took the gun beside him that he didn't notice, I circled him while placing my hand on his collar bone, "You're taking so slow darling.." he hummed, "shh, quite.. i'm just warming up, ahh.." I groaned.

Someone entered the room by finger printing and it was Akira, she was hold a rope as she leaned closer to this guy and tied his hands and feet. Poor man he doesn't know what's happening, "are you ready Mr?" i whispered in a playful tone, "anytime." he muttered as i reload the gun making his eye brows grew.

"What the fuck is tha-"

"i said quite! you motherfucker! Can't you just shut the fuck up your mouth?" i hissed as i shot the gun downward shooting his thighs,

*BANG!*

The blood spread quickly as i kept shooting his thighs making him groan, "Argh!" he screamed, it's a shame that he couldn't scream louder because i blind folded his, i liked it how his blood threw or spilled on my gun and face, Akira was smirking behind while i kept firing the gun nonstop, this man keeps screaming, begging me to stop but Akira and i didn't pay attention to him.

"f-fuck! i will give you all my money just stop please! I don't want to die!" he shouted in tears, "oh, wish i could accept that offer.. But i preferred letting you die first!" i laughed as i shouted, I stopped firing as i reload it again and pointed the gun onto his head, "Money?" I tilted my head as akira threw a bag down and it flew opened, my eyes grew as a bunch of money showed up in the bag case.

"thank you." I whispered.

"What? Where did you get t-that?" he groaned. Akira didn't answer so i couldn't be to his friend earlier, akira was just standing holding a knife behind, "seems like that's your last word, well i guess.. It's time for you to die! Mr." I shouted as a loud bang threw on his head.

*BANG! BANG!*

As the room went silence after that loud bang, both of me and akira watched the man knocked down on the floor, "nice job." Akira smirked, fuck. I'm all covered with blood, "don't worry, i'll get you some new clothes." Akira whispered as she stepped out and slammed the door shut. What a great night, thankfully this room is away closer to the main club so no one could hear us in here. Or any noises coming.

As i dragged the man behind and covered it with a sack, while i was waiting for Akira to comeback, i removed my clothes as it slammed on the floor revealing me with my only lingire bra and a short skirt. I stretched myself as someone came in and it's Akira holding some new clothes, "here take it. It's time for us to go home." Akira muttered as she watched me dressing up.

Finally I'm all done as i leave all the mess since we have another partner called kiro his brother and i like him how psychopath he is. Forget about that, he will clean this room up later so we'll just leave this mess.