Lita's Siblings

Lita's POV

It's the next day and today we're going to visit my Mom at the hospital. I just hopped out of the shower and put on a black sweater that read "Queen" with silver lettering, black skinny jeans and pink Nikes. My hair was in a long ponytail. I did my makeup which was brown eyeshadow, black eyeliner and clear lipgloss. My siblings are also coming down to visit Mom and I'm so excited to see them. I went downstairs to see Toby sitting in the living room writing in a notebook.

"Hey babe." I sat next to him.

"Hey, you look great today!" He said putting down his notebook.

"Thanks, so are you ready to go?" I asked grabbing his hand.

"Yeah just let me use the bathroom real quick and I'll be set." He smiled.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and got up to use the bathroom. My phone started ringing in my pocket, I took it out and saw that my older sister was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby sis! How are you?" She she said happily.

"Hi Mercedes! I'm doing fine!" I said.

"It's been so long since I've seen you, what have you been up to?" She asked.

"Well I've been doing school, and taking care of Mom." I explained.

"Yeah I hope she's doing okay." She said.

"It sucks what Dad has been putting me and her through." I said.

"I really wish he would just leave her alone!" She said sounding annoyed.

"I do too." I said.

"Oh yeah guess what?" She cheerfully said.

"What is it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Me, Carmen and Zack are planning on visiting all the way after Thanksgiving!" She said.

"No way! Are you serious?" I gasped.

"Yup! And Hector is coming too!" She said.

"Oh wow I can't believe this! Wait what about Diego?" I asked.

"I don't think he'll be able to make it, but hopefully a miracle will happen." She said.

"I hope. Oh yeah there's also someone that I want you to meet." I said.

"Who is it?" Mercedes asked.

"A friend." I started wrapping my hair around my finger.

"A friend huh?" She asked.

"Well I guess you can say that." I chuckled.

"Is he a boy?" She teased.

"Yeah." I blushed.

"Wait... Do you have a boyfriend?" She started laughing.

"Yeah I do, his name is Toby." I covered my face.

"Oh my God my little sister has a boyfriend!" She laughed. "When did this happened?"

"I met him on the first day of school back in August. We had our first date a month later." I explained.

"What did y'all do on the date?" She asked.

"He took me to this lake for dinner, it was decorated all fancy and everything. The lake is where his Dad used to take him to when he was little." I explained.

"He sounds like a nice kid, I can't wait to meet everyone." She said.

"Yeah, and I heard that you just had a baby! Congrats sis!" I happily said.