Poor Maya

Toby's POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard, Maya was hit by a car and she's in the hospital! Josh was standing in my doorway with tears running down his face. I told him to wait in the living room while I go upstairs to get Tori.

"Tori Tori! Come to the door!" I knocked on her bedroom door.

Her door flew open. "What is it Toby?"

"We have a problem, it's Maya! She's in the hospital!" I panicked.

"What!" She gasped.

"Yes I need you to take me there!" I said.

"Okay okay put your shoes on and we'll go!" She said.

I dashed into my room and grabbed my shoes, I then raced downstairs to see Josh who was sitting on the couch with his face buried in his hands.

"Josh how did you get here by the way?" I asked.

He looked up. "I walk. The accident happened not to far from here." He said.

"How did this happen?" I sat beside him.

"Me and her were playing catch with my football and it ended up in the street." He said.

*flashback*

Josh POV

Maya and I were playing outside with my football, I threw it to her and she caught it.

"Nice catch Maya." I said.

She smiled. "Thanks, here comes my throw!" She sang.

She threw it and I caught it. When I did she blew me a kiss.

"You're such an amazing thrower Maya!" I said to her.

"No you are!" She giggled

"No you are!" I laughed.

"Your turn now honey!" She sang.

"Alright, here it comes!" I said.

I threw the ball to her, but it went over her head and landed in the middle of the street.

"Sorry Maya!" I yelled at her.

"It's okay babe' I'll get it!" She said.

She turned on her heel and skipped into the street, she picked up the ball but right when she was about to come back a car came around the corner which Maya wasn't aware.

"Maya look out!" I screamed.

It was too late, when Maya turned around the car was already on her. It hit her and she fell to the ground as I looked in horror.

"MAYA!" I cried.

I rushed over to her and she was holding her ankle while crying hysterically.

"Maya are you okay?" I panicked.

"NO MY ANKLE JOSH!" She cried.

The person who hit Maya got out of the car with a worried look on his face.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry!" He said.

Maya was crying into my shirt in pain, I can't imagine what she's feeling right now.

The first thing I did was call 911 and then I called her parents. Once her parents arrived they rushed over to her.

"Maya honey are you okay?" Maya's mom asked.