Double Date

Toby's POV

Finally were back home, Will had just dropped me off at my house. As I went inside I saw Tori and Trina sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hello?" I said walking in.

"Toby hey!" Tori and Trina jumped up.

"Tori Trina, you're here!" I said rushing to them.

I gave both of them a huge hug. I've missed them while I was gone skiing. They went to New York for a week with their friends because Tori and Andre got a music gig.

"So how was New York and the music gig?" I asked.

"It was fantastic! Me and Andre performed at Times Square!" She explained.

"Woah that's sick! What about you Trina?" I glared at her.

"So awesome! I saw a lot of cute boys there!" She said.

"I kind of wish I was able to go with y'all." I said.

"So how was your skiing trip?" Tori asked while putting her arm around me.

"It was the best thing ever!" I said.

"Oh really? You seem super enthused, what gives?" She grinned at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like did something particular happened while you were there?" She asked.

"Yeah it was great!" I said.

"Was it about you and Lita?" She poked me.

"Huh?" I looked confused.

"How many make out sessions did the two of you love birds have?" She teased.

"Woah what? M- make out sessions? No way, we kissed a few times but that's besides the point." My face went red.

Tori and Trina laughed and I laughed as well, Trina went upstairs to the bathroom which means this is the perfect time to show Tori the money I won from the ski race.

"Hey Tori there's something that I need to show you." I said.

"Okay, what's is it?" She asked.

We both sat on the couch and I pulled out my wallet, I opened it and took out my part of the five thousand dollars that I won in the ski race. Tori's eyes got real big and her mouth dropped open when she saw the money.

"Toby where did you get this from?" She asked with shock.

"This is one thousand dollars, I got it from the ski trip." I explained.

"Cool but like, h- how did you get it? What did you do to get this much money?" She smiled really big.

"When we went skiing, there was a ski race being held so me, Josh and Will entered the race." I explained.

"Go on." She touched my shoulder.

"It was a team race where the winner would get five thousand dollars!" I smiled. "I won the race for my team by coming in first place and we have a trophy!"

Tori looked at me in shock, she did not to expect to come home to this. She then gave me a big hug.

"I'm so proud of you little brother." She laughed.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

"I did not expected to come home to one thousand dollars." She said.

"Well I guess that goes to show you to expect the unexpected." I said.

"Exactly, hang on you said you won five thousand dollars right?" She looked at me.

"Right." I said.

"Since this is only a thousand, what happened to the rest of it?" She asked.