Thanksgiving Nightmare?

*Thanksgiving day*

Toby's POV

It's Thanksgiving morning and I was sort of excited. Maybe I would be more excited if I wasn't still bothered by that dream I had. Also, I haven't talked to Lita since I snapped on her which I totally didn't mean to do. I was getting ready for the day while Tori was downstairs fixing the food. I kind of had a better night last night because for one, that turkey in the oven was smelling really good! And second, I didn't have a bad dream. I looked at my phone and debated if I wanted to call Lita but she probably wouldn't answer. I went downstairs and saw Tori in the kitchen.

"Good morning Toby." She smiled.

"Good morning happy Thanksgiving." I said.

"You too! And I have some amazing news!" She said.

"Okay what is it?" I asked.

"Mom and Dad are coming over!" She said.

"Wow for real?" My eyes widened.

"Yup, aren't you exited?" She grabbed my shoulders.

"Yeah... Yeah I am." My voice went low.

"Hey what's wrong?" She frowned.

"It's... It's Lita. I haven't talked to her since Monday." I sat on the couch.

"You haven't called her?" She asked.

"I want to, but she probably doesn't want to talk to me right now after I yelled at her." I looked sad.

"Well is she doing anything for Thanksgiving?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah she's going to be with her siblings for today. I feel bad for yelling at her." I said.

"She started crying once you left because she doesn't know what's wrong with you." Tori explained.

"She did?" I looked at her.

"Yeah, I think that you should go ahead and tell her about your dream because she's really worried about you." Tori explained.

I looked down at the floor and was thinking to my self, i needed to talk to her about it but I just don't know how to explain it. But I did told myself that I would protect her no matter what. I stood up on my feet and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"You're right Tori, I need to tell her. It's just like Connor said, I don't want my dream to become a reality. I have to protect her before it's too late!" I said.

"Wait hold on, do it in a few hours because Mom and Dad us coming over later." She suggested.

"Fine, do you think I should wait that long?" I asked.

"Yeah just try calling her or something, and who's Connor?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Oh he's just a friend of mines." I said.

***

It's now five in the evening and my parents are here. We're currently setting the food on the table and I still was thinking strongly about Lita. I need to talk to her now because I don't want anything to happen to her. Josh did told me that her Mom is out of the hospital and they decided to have Thanksgiving at her house instead. After we said the grace and what we're thankful for, I started to feel bad again.

"Toby honey, is everything okay?" My Mom asked.

"No not really, I'm worried about Lita." I ate some of my turkey.

"Who's Lita?" My Mom raised her eyebrow.

"His girlfriend, remember?" My Dad told her.

"Oh yeah, I can't believe my baby boy has a girlfriend!" My Mom gave me an awed look.