New Years Proposal

Toby's POV

So it's New Year's Eve and I'm super excited about it! 2013 has been a pretty awesome year, the best part is when I first met Lita on the first day of school back on August the 26th! And also our first date and kiss on September 14th. Now today is Tuesday December 31st 2013, the last day of the year. I'm in the shower getting ready for the New Year's party tonight at our house. Everyone is gonna be there including Lita's family, Tori's friends, Maya and Josh are gonna bring their family as well. This is gonna be awesome! Lita also told me something big, she said that Mercedes' boyfriend is gonna propose to her tonight! She has no idea! I think it will be bittersweet. So I just got out of the shower and I was putting on some clothes, after I was done I decided to go out with Lita, Maya and Josh to the mall to get some supplies.

"So, are you guys excited for tonight?" I asked my friends.

"Of course, I can't wait for the new year to come in. Bring it on!" Maya said.

"Yeah I have So many new years resolutions." Josh said.

"This has been one crazy year, I can't wait for it to end." Lita said as she was walking beside me with her hand in mines.

I can't believe that me and her have been dating for three months. Like it feels so good to have a girl like her that I can call my girlfriend and hopefully my wife someday. Right now it's twelve noon and were about to eat lunch together, when my phone started ringing I grabbed it from my pocket and saw that Tori was calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Toby, listen I need for you to pickup some more cups for me." She requested.

"Okay sure, I can do that. Anything else?" I asked.

"Yes, and make sure to tell Lita to keep Mercedes occupied because Trent told me that he wants me to decorate the party deck for him." She said.

"Gotcha, I'll let her know." I smiled.

"Thanks Toby, see ya later and hurry back." She said.

"Of course, bye." I hung up.

"Hey Lita Tori wanted me to ask you a favor." I turned to her while stuffing my phone back in my pocket.

"What's up?" She placed her hand on mines.

"Well she wanted to know if you could keep Mercedes occupied because Trent wants Tori to decorate the party deck for a surprise." I explained.

"Sure thing, it's very easy to keep surprises from her." I chuckled.

"Wait your sister is getting married?" Maya's eyes widened.

"Yup!" Lita nodded with a huge grin on her face.

"Woah that's awesome." Josh said.

"Yeah I'm so excited I can't wait!" Lita shook all over.

Mercedes came back from the bathroom with Laura and then it was time to go. We picked up the cups and headed back to the party house that my parents rented.

***

It's now 5:30pm and I just got finished taking a shower, my outfit is a long sleeved gray shirt, black sweat pants and black and white Jordans. Almost everyone was here, all of Lita's family were here, Maya's parents were here, Josh's parents were here too. Not to mention Maya's little sister Alice, Josh's little brother Tyler and older brother Will. Lita came up to me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe, enjoying yourself?" She asked.

"Yeah of course." I said looking into her big beautiful brown eyes.