The Wedding

One week later. Friday February 21st, 2014.

Toby's POV

Today is the day of the wedding! I'm super excited for Mercedes and Trent. It's currently ten in the morning, the wedding starts at one this afternoon. By the way, there's no school today because of a huge gas leak that occurred yesterday, and people have to go in to fix it. So the school is shutdown until next week. What a coincidence that happened on this day right? Anyway, I already took a shower and I have my outfit laid out on my bed. It's a blue tuxedo with a white tie because that's the wedding's theme colors. My shoes were black dress shoes. I brushed my hair and teeth and put on my outfit. I gave myself one last look in the mirror and smiled at myself. I then headed downstairs to see Tori and Trina in their blue dresses.

"Woah looking good little bro." Tori said.

"Thanks sis so do y'all." I said.

"So are we all meeting up at the church?" Trina asked.

"Yeah everyone is gonna meet up at the church at around eleven." I explained.

"Sounds good to me, we better get going then." Tori said.

Trina grabbed her keys and we headed out the door. This wedding is gonna be exciting!

***

We arrived at the church and it wasn't quite pack just yet, a few people that I didn't know was already here. I looked around and spotted Lita's Mom holding baby Laura.

"Toby hey!" She called for me.

"Hi Ms. Martinez, hey Laura." I walked over to them.

"I'm glad that you and your sisters made it!" She said.

"I'm excited, and I'm happy for Mercedes and Trent." I said.

"Me too, but Lita and your friends are waiting for you in the dining hall." She said.

Me and her walked down this long hallway that led to a huge dining hall with lots of tables and chairs set up. All of the decorations were blue and white. Some table cloths were blue, some table cloths were white. The chandeliers were pretty as well. I then spotted my friends towards the back of the dining hall.

"You guys can sit around and talk until it's time for the wedding." Ms. Martinez said.

"Thank you Ms. Martinez." I said.

She walked off and I walked over to my friends.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Toby." They all said.

I stopped and looked at Lita, what she was wearing was so beautiful! She had on a light blue dress with blue flats. Her hair was curled up and came down to her shoulders but she had a neat bun at the top. It looked exactly like the same hairstyle that she had during our first date at the lake. And her makeup was clear lipgloss, black eyeliner, and light blue eyeshadow. Her fingernails were painted dark blue.

"L- Lita..." I trailed off.

"Yeah?" She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"You uh, you look beautiful!" I said.

"Thank you. And don't you look handsome today!" She laughed and kissed me.

"I'm excited! Mercedes and Trent will make a great married couple!" Carmen said.

Carmen was wearing a blue dress, white stockings, and white flats. Her hair was long and straight down to her shoulders. Zack had on a blue suit, with dark blue dress shoes. Josh and Tyler was also wearing a blue suit with black dress shoes. Maya was wearing a dark blue dress with black heels. Her hair was in a bun, and her makeup was light red lipstick, and black eyeliner. And Alice was wearing a light blue dress white stockings and silver flats. Her hair was in curls and they came down to her shoulders.