Stuck in the RV Part 2

Tori's POV

"Okay, everyone gets one tongue dip." I said.

I pored the little bit of water into the cap and threw the bottle on the ground. I dipped my tongue in the cap.

"Oh that's so refreshing!" I exclaimed.

Next it's Andre's turn, he dipped his into the cap. "Aww!" He whined in suffering.

Then it was Robbie's turn. He started to dip his young into the water but he actually put the whole cap in his mouth. All of us grabbed him and tried to get the cap out of his mouth. Jade managed to do so and looked in frustration.

"It's empty!" She angrily threw the cap on the ground.

"I'm sorry!" Robbie exclaimed.

"Now what do we do?" I sighed.

"Hey, hey your fish tank!" Jade told Beck.

"Oh yeah I forgot about this!" Beck happily said.

"Wait, we're gonna drink fish water?" Rex asked.

"Just make sure it's clean." I said.

"You're suppose to clean it?" Beck looked perplexed.

We all groaned out of frustration. How does Beck not know that he's suppose to clean the fish tank?

"Ugh! We have to get out of this stupid RV!" Trina exclaimed causing Beck to look at her. "Yeah offense!" She said to him.

"Hang on, I do have a fan!" I said.

"Where is it?" Andre asked.

I reached into my bag as my friends were excited. I pulled out a mini electric fan.

"Ta da!" I exclaimed.

My friends looked at me with disappointment. "Oh stop!" Andre said.

"Oh come on guys, it's better than nothing right?" I looked around.

They all started complaining and I grew an annoyed look on my face. "Okay then, I'll just put my fan back in the bag!" I said.

"No!" They all shouted.

"Yeah now you all like my mini fan huh!" I growled.

***

Toby's POV

So me and my friends are watching TV. We decided to make ourselves lunch because we got hungry.

"Lita, are you hungry?" I asked her.

"Yes I'm really hungry! All of that throwing up yesterday emptied out my system!" She explained.

"I bet, you threw up a lot." I chuckled.

"And please, none of you don't say anything about rice okay?" Lita said.

"I know that's the last thing you wanna hear right now." I said.

"Right, because just looking or talking about it just makes me feel queasy." She said.

"Rice." Carmen quietly said.

Lita angrily looked at Carmen. "What did you just say Carmen?" Lita asked through gritted teeth.

"Me? Nothing!" Carmen lied.

"Hey guys, check out this video about this guy making sushi?" Zack came over with his phone.

"Cool!" Josh looked at it.

"Wanna see Lita?" Zack asked her.

"What kind of sushi?" She asked.

"Well, it has rice--" Zack was cut off.