School Fun Fair & Date Time

Lita's POV

I woke up to the smell of someone cooking breakfast, I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to see Toby making pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage. I went over to the bar and sat on the stool.

"Morning!" Toby said to me.

"Morning, it smells great in here." I said.

He laughed and put two chocolate chip pancakes, some scrambled eggs, and two strips of bacon in a plate and handed to me.

"Breakfast is served." He used a French accent that made me giggled.

"Thanks, I didn't knew you could cook." I said.

"Yeah I do it a lot with Tori." He poured me some lemonade.

"Wow this is really good." I said taking a bite of my pancakes.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it."

Toby's POV

We then heard Tori come down the stairs and she walked into the kitchen and sat beside Lita.

"Hey I see you're heating up the kitchen without me lil bro." Tori grabbed a piece of bacon.

"Sorry about that sis." I smiled.

"Ah don't worry about it."

Trina then came struggling down the stairs while wearing five inch high heels.

Um what in the world are you wearing Trina?" I looked confused.

"These new heels that I ordered offline, I thought that they looked really cute." She stumbled.

Once Trina stumbled she then felled to the ground face first.

"TRINA!" Tori yelled and ran over to her.

"I'm- I'm okay." She tried standing up.

"Okay you need to take those heels off before you break your neck!" Tori helped her up.

"I'm gonna take a shower, thanks for the breakfast Toby!"

Lita got up and went up the stairs, as she was going up she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled and I smiled back at her as she continued up the stairs. I was in a daze until I heard someone called my name multiple times.

"Toby? Toby? Toby?!" Tori waved her hand in my face.

"Huh? What?" I snapped back into reality.

Tori looked at me with a stern but confused look, then that look turned into a cheesy grin.

"What?" I threw my hands in the air.

"You we're in a daze and I know what that means." She smiled.

"Okay?" I looked at her.

"You're so in love dude!" She poked my side.

"Well, yeah, yeah I am Tori. I really care for her so much!" I bit my lip.

"Well have you talked to her?" She asked me.

"Even better, we're going on a small date tonight after the school fun fair."

Tori eyes then got big and she hugged me to the point that I could barley breathe.

"Tori I can't breathe!" I barley got out.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited for you!" She let go of me.

"Thanks." I scratched the back of my neck.

"So where are you taking her?"

"Well she doesn't know yet, but I'm taking her to the lake that dad took me to when I was little. I gonna have it set up with lights hanging on the trees, a table for just us two, I'll also cook some spaghetti with meatballs, with mozzarella bread sticks!" I explained.