Stuck in the RV Part 1

Sunday August 17th, 2014

Toby's POV

It's a beautiful Sunday morning and I'm in the living room checking out this awesome snow cone maker that I bought. Yesterday was a pretty fun day at Disneyland, well not so much for Lita. I still couldn't believe that she went while suffering from food poisoning, that girl is one strong person. I wonder if she's doing any better this morning though, Tori came down to confront me about her plan today. Her and her friends are actually going to Venice Beach, it sounded fun that I wanted to go, but I decided to sit this one out. I mean, she already took me and my friends to Disneyland yesterday, so she needed to have this time with her friends and without me.

"Hey kiddo, whatcha up to?" She plopped on the couch next to me.

"Checking out this snow cone machine, that's all." I said.

"Okay, well you know that I'm going with my friends to Venice Beach right?" She grinned.

"Yup, I know you're gonna have fun." I smiled. "When do you guys leave?"

"We're all gonna meet up at Beck's house around twelve. He's going to be using his RV." She explained.

"Oh cool," I leaned closer to her. "Does uh, Trina know about this?"

"Nope." Tori quickly shook her head. "Not at all."

"Good, because I know she probably will be trouble." I laughed.

Tori giggled. "So what are you going to be doing while I'm gone?" She rubbed my shoulder.

"Most likely hanging with my friends, I have to check on Lita to see if she's feeling any better." I said.

"I hate that she had food poisoning yesterday." Tori said.

"And I hate that she was still willing to go to Disneyland even though she was sick." I sighed.

"Did her mom knew she had food poisoning?" Tori replied.

"Yeah Lita called me in the middle of the night last night and told me that she told her mom about it." I explained.

"Oh boy, what did her mom do?" Tori asked.

"Well she wasn't happy that Lita kept that hidden from everyone. She wasn't angry at Lita, just concerned and wished that Lita would've stayed home and rest." I explained.

"Aww, well I hope she's doing better now." Tori started fanning herself with her hand. "Man it's so hot today!"

"I know right, it's like almost ninety eight degrees today!" I shook my head.

"Phew, that's pretty high!" Tori said.

"Hey you'll cool off once you get to Venice Beach." I smiled.

"You're right." Tori stood to her feet. "I better get ready."

Tori went upstairs and I continued to work on my snow cone machine, I finally finished it and it looked perfect! I was about to get some ice to test it out but my phone started ringing. It was Josh.

"Yo Josh what's up?" I answered.

"The sky!" He joked.

"Ah good one." I chuckled.

He laughed. "Do you have any plans today?

"Nah, I'm just going to be chilling at home while my sister is gonna be at Venice Beach." I explained.

"Venice Beach? That sounds like fun." He said.

"Yup, I have the house to myself today, well once Tori leaves I will." I said.