A Night At Wanko's (Part 1)

Toby's POV

The next morning I was sitting on my bed watching T.V. Lita was still sleeping and Tori came in to check on us.

"Knock knock!" She came in.

"Hey Tori, Lita's still sleeping." I said.

"I see, so have you heard about the grand opening of that new store called Wanko's?" She asked me.

"I've heard a little about it why?" I folded my arms.

"Well me, Trina, Andre, Cat, Beck, Jade and Robbie are all going tonight!" She said excitedly.

"Cool, sounds like fun." I said.

"I wish you could go but you have to stay here and take care of Lita." She said.

Right after she said that Lita slowly opened her eyes and sat up.

"Hey Lita, how are you feeling?" Tori asked.

"I'm fine." She said.

"Okay I'm gonna go get ready." Tori said.

"Get ready for what?" Lita asked.

"To go to the grand opening of Wanko's!" Tori smiled.

"Oh I heard about that, is it okay if we can go?" She asked.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Okay but are you sure that you're feeling up to it?" Tori asked her.

"Yeah I feel a little better than yesterday. My wrist isn't in pain like it was before." She stated.

"Alright, but the minute you start hurting we're bringing you back okay?" She said.

"Okay." Lita agreed.

***

A few hours later it was almost time for the grand opening for Wanko's. It's almost seven and everyone had arrived at our house, I was wearing a blue polo shirt, black jean shorts and purple Nikes. Lita was wearing a black shirt, blue jean shorts and pink vans, her hair was down and curly.

"Y'all ready to go?" Andre asked.

All of us agreed and walked out the door.

***

We arrived at Wanko's and Andre parked the car, as we got out we stood there talking.

"Hey there's Sinjin and Burf." Tori pointed out.

Tori's POV

I saw Sinjin and Burf in line sitting in chairs and had a tent.

"Hey guys!" I said to them.

"Hey Tori." Sinjin said.

All of a sudden I heard a car horn and I ran over to where Andre.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"I honked the horn just in case of an emergency." Cat giggled.

"Restrain her." I told Andre.

"Come on." He told Cat as she walked in front of him and he wrapped his arms around her.

I walked back to the line and talked to Sinjin.

"So why do you guys have a tent?" I asked them.

"Because we're going to sleep here so that we'll be the first ones to get in when the store opens at seven." Sinjin explained.

"Yeah." Burf took a bite out of his cucumber.

"Why are you gonna sleep here if the store is about to open now? Because it opens at seven p.m." I explained.