𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐎𝐥' 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐨𝐱

"Anne meets a new friend, [Y/n] [Y/M/n] [Y/L/n]"

[Y/n] - your name
[Y/M/n] - your middle name
[Y/L/n] - your last name
Tw: swearing

---------------------------------

Today was a good day. You were able to meet your childhood friend, Sophie. You went to the arcade, shopping, and just chatted about your lives. Now you were sitting in a cafe, drinking milkshakes, and enjoying the moment.

— By the way, have you heard that Linda is going to marry Bernard? - Sophie asked.

- Really? Well, no wonder. They have been dating for 7 years. I'm happy for them, - you said with a sincere smile. But then your phone vibrated. Pulling it out, you read the message:

"[Y/n], come quickly to this address: *****. You need to deliver one package, and it's urgent! Bring it in 20 minutes."

You almost spit out your milkshake.

- Something happened?

You quickly got up, put your glass on the table, and began to put on your backpack.

- I have an urgent package! I have to deliver this in 20 minutes! They couldn't write beforehand?!

- Oh. They're just jerks.

- I'm so sorry, Sophie, for leaving so quickly and abruptly.

- Don't worry about it, [Y/n]! - she waved her hand, - We'll still have time to hang out before I leave.

- Yeah, gotta go, bye! - you ran out of the cafe, got on your bike, and rushed to the right address.

As soon as you arrived after 10 minutes, you decided to express your dissatisfaction while taking the box in your hands:

- You couldn't have warned me in advance?!

You did not wait for an answer, but simply put the box in your backpack and went to the right store.

Long story short, you're 5 minutes late. You left your bike at the back entrance and ran inside.

- [Y/n], you're la--

- I'm late, I know, I know. BUT, you need to warn in advance, - you repeated this phrase for the second time.

- Give it here, - the woman said, ignoring your words. Taking it out, you handed it to her. The woman turned away from you, but you noticed how she took out some kind of golden box.

- Oooh, what is that? - you looked at the box over the woman's shoulder and with sparkling eyes. But she just put the music box in a regular box, turned around, and handed it to you.

- Take it to the warehouse. And DON'T open it.

- Heh, why?

- This item is very important for our store. I don't want you to mess it up, - with these words, she turned around and left. You snorted in displeasure and went to the warehouse.

When you went inside, you smelled dampness. Turning on the light, you realized that it was useless. It lit up the room very dimly. Bypassing the occupied shelves, you finally found one free. As soon as you wanted to put the box, you were seized with curiosity. What was in there? You began to quickly open the box. And you saw... the music box.

Putting an ordinary box on a shelf, you picked up a music one and began to examine it. It was a beautiful golden box, with four gems. They were pink, green, blue, and orange. They were placed... in the shape of a diamond. That is, the sides were blue and green, the bottom was pink, and the top was orange. The box was carved with a forest and a frog that seemed to worship these gems. Wonder if these stones can be pulled out--