𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐕𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝

"Anne pretends to like camping, which is fine, until she goes dangerously overboard."

Tw: swearing

--------------------------------------

Today was a beautiful sunny day, and you woke up in a good mood, ready to discover something new. This is actually amazing because this is one of the rare cases when you wake up happy in this world. You decided to visit the Plantars and Anne. When you got closer to their house, you noticed that the frogs were standing near Bessie, collecting some huge backpacks. You stepped closer and leaned against the fence.

— Hey, guys. Are you going somewhere?

Hop Pop turned to you.

— Oh, good morning, [Y/n]. I see you are in a good mood today.

— Yep, you could say that. So tell me, where are you going?

Now Sprig has turned to you.

— We're going camping! To ROUGH camping!

— And this is not an exaggeration! — said Polly.

— Sounds cool. Anne is coming with you? Can I go too?

Hopediah just chuckled at that.

— You and Anne? Oh, please. You are too soft for that.

You frowned at that comment.

— Now that was rude. And in general, I am not so soft, — you started counting on your fingers, — First, I often went camping on Earth. Second, I've been here in Amphibia for 7 or 8 months, I've lost count, so I have experience. Plus, it's also rude to Anne--

Suddenly, the door of the house opened, and Boonchuy herself appeared from there.

— Guys! I brought a bath bomb from home and didn't even know it! Oh, yeah! Man, I can't wait to try this baby out-- uh... oh, hi, [Y/n]. And... you guys going somewhere?

— Oh, they go camping, — you answered.

— [Y/n] is right. The three of us are going to Camp Phiegmington. Gonna rough it outdoors and get filthy!

— I wanted to go with them and invite you, but they refused, — you answered with a not so good mood.

— Wait. Without me?

— Sure are. When we Plantars camp, we camp hard! No sense in you coming with us and being miserable.

— You know you hate dirt, bugs, rocks... and nature.

— You're soft, Anne, like a baby. Same as [Y/n].

— I'M NOT SOFT.

— Really, you should be glad you're not one of us.

Anne looked rather... upset.

— That's ridiculous. Me? Soft? Pfft! Just because I'm not a Plantar doesn't mean I can't have a good time with you guys. Besides, [Y/n] is here. If she comes with us, then she can... protect me. Us. Take us with you. Please, please, please!

— Are you sure? I wasn't kiddin' when I said "rough."

— And I wasn't kidding when I said you were soft.

— Super sure.

— Aw, come on, guys. If Anne says she can handle it, she can handle it. And she's right about [Y/n]. [Y/n's] strong. She can protect us.

— Well, all right, kid. However, this is just a camping. There is no need to carry with you... katana, — Hop Pop looked at you meaningfully.

— Are you telling me to leave my katana behind?