𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Anne and Marcy issue a Scare Dare Challenge that brings them, [Y/n], Sprig and Polly into forbidden areas of the castle."

--------------------------------------

Today was a typical evening in Newtopia. Tomorrow King Andrias is about to inform you that he and Marcy found out about the music box. In the meantime, you have a day (half day or even less) before meeting him. Marcy and Anne decide to have a sleepover, taking Sprig and Polly with them. This will be their first sleepover. Hop Pop went to the hotel. And you just lay on the bed in your pajamas (which they made for you) and read a book. The literature of Amphibia did not essentially differ from that of the Earth. You would have continued to read if your door had not been suddenly flung open. The four kids mentioned were standing there.

— Heeeey, [Y/n]. Whatcha doing? — asked Marcy. Are they up to something?

— Nothing much. Reading a book. Why?

— Weeeell, we've been talking and we've decided--

— How about you join us for the sleepover? — Polly and Sprig said in unison. It was unexpected.

— I don't know, guys. It looks... strange. You are four kids and I am an adult. Maybe you can still take this time for yourself?

You were already considered childish.

— Oh please, [Y/n]. There is nothing so strange about this. Besides, you are a lot of fun. Pleeeease, — Anne made puppy eyes. As soon as you wanted to object, they ALL made puppy eyes. Damn it...

— Okay, okay. Since you insist... — maybe it won't be so bad? After all, you love to have fun. Everyone squealed with joy. Let the sleepover begin...

***

You did... a lot of things. Rolling down the stairs on a pillow, pillow fights, eating food in the kitchen, mostly cakes... and much of it annoyed Lady Olivia. Well, yes, you've made enough of a mess... you even made fun of her. In one such situation, she reminded you that some rooms in the castle are forbidden from entering, especially the basement. Like in typical horror movies, where the worst things happen in the basement... well, or in the attic. But mostly in the basement. To say the least, it was a good sleepover. It was a lot of fun, you remembered sleepovers with your friends. Now you were lying in Marcy's room, a little tired.

— That was awesome.

— Best sleepover ever.

— See, told ya we could pull off an awesome sleepover without Sasha.

Ugh, did they do ANYTHING without Sasha?

— What time is it anyway? 5:00 am? 6:00 am?

Wu looked at her phone.

— Uuuuuuh, only 9:00 pm?!

If you were drinking anything, you would spit it out right now.

— WHAT?!

— That early?

— But I'm so tired...

— NOO! STAY AWAKE! — Boonchuy took the Plantars by the collar and began to shake them.

— Come on, Anne. This is their first sleepover. It happens sometimes.

— But they need to spend the full experience!

— Anne. I think it's time.

— Really? Are you sure they're ready?

— Is anyone ever really ready, Anne?

— Ready?

— Ready for what?

— [Y/n]. Are you ready? — Marcy suddenly asked you. You nodded uncertainly.