𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠

Marcy was currently sitting in the throne room with Andrias and talking to him while writing something in her journal. What does she write? Facts about her new friends, and more specifically, [Y/n]. Wu liked [Y/n]. She was brave, strong, smart, cheerful and supportive. Will always calm and try to find a solution so that everyone is satisfied and does not quarrel. It's amazing that even though she was an adult, she loved hanging out with teenagers like Marcy and Anne. But also, Marcy was interested in the king's opinion of her, given that the two had been spending a lot of time together lately. Even Marcy herself didn't "hang out" with Leviathan that often.

— Hmmm, I wonder... what about--

— Is something wrong, Marcy?

Oops, she sounded her thoughts out loud.

— Um, heh, no, nothing like that! I just write down information about new friends. Now I'm stuck with [Y/n].

— Oh, ha, really? — now the king seemed more interested.

— Yep. [Y/n] is quite an interesting person. I like her! And by the way... — she slyly looked at Andrias, — I'm curious what you think of her!

As expected, Leviathan was confused.

— Um, huh... why did you decide to ask me this? — he smiled nervously.

— Well, I asked you already about what you think of Anne. Why not ask the same about [Y/n]?

Andrias did not answer, being in thought and looking away.

— Oh, come on, Andrias. If you think something bad about her, then I won't tell her!

— NO! No... that's not the point... I DON'T think something bad about her... on the contrary...

— So, will you tell me?

A heavy sigh from the king.

— Well, like you said, [Y/n] is an interesting person. Although she is an adult, she does not mind having fun. She knows how to get along with everyone. She is kind, brave, sociable, smart...

Here we go. Andrias completely lost himself in his thoughts, forgetting about everything and chatting about [Y/n] with interest. He was smiling broadly and his tail was... wagging. Marcy considered. This isn't the first time she's seen a newt wagging its tail. For example, like Yunan, when she looks at Olivia or the couples... wait... doesn't that mean... tail wagging is for...

Wu snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the characteristic knocks. Leviathan wagged his tail so hard that it thumped the floor quite loudly. And the king kept talking.

— So... you like [Y/n], right? — Marcy interrupted him. He stopped talking and glared at her.

— Um... yes. She is a good... frieeeend... — the huge newt answered nervously.

— Oh, I see. You really like her, — she smiled fervently.

— Yes, o-of course! I-- I mean, who wouldn't like her? — he got nervous again. And Marcy just made a note in the journal.

"Tail wagging is a sign of affection. Looks like Andrias REALLY likes [Y/n]."

***

It was another meeting with the king. You, as usual, as if on schedule, went to his throne room. You hoped to find him there. True, now, he found you, because you heard his steps.

— Hi, [Y/n]! Good to see you today! — he was in high spirits.

— Heya, Andrias! I was just looking for you. And by the way... what happened to your "sudden appearances"? You used to come up to me without a sound.

— Oh, that... just didn't mean to scare you.

— So you're saying that on previous occasions, you scared me on purpose?

Of course you said it in jest and you weren't offended or anything like that. You two just laughed at that.

— Well, since you were looking for me... shall we go to our usual place? — he pointed towards the throne room.

— Oh, ha-ha, our usual place? What, now I can be in the throne room whenever I want? What's next? Will you allow me to personally sit on the throne? — you laughed again. But Andrias didn't. You did not notice this, but he blushed a little, looked away and whispered softly: "Well, I do not mind..."

— What was that?

— Nothing! Let's go already!

***

Ordinary conversations between friends, nothing interesting. You just kept talking and talking, while Leviathan listened with his head on his hand as you sat on throne armrest. You would have continued the conversation until you heard the characteristic knocks. Looking at the tail of the king, you saw that it was wagging violently, hitting the floor. Hm, that was interesting... you've seen many newts do that. And some even wrapped their tails around other newts. You realized that they were couples. But about Andrias... does that mean he enjoys being around you? Hm, if so... why not tease him?

— Oooh, you know, Andrias... I love Amphibia so much! Especially Newtopia! A beautiful city... and I am a friend of the king himself! You know... I really enjoy spending time with you.

Oh yeah, there's a reaction, baby! Andrias himself tensed at your words, and his tail swayed from side to side, trembling slightly.

— R-really?

— Of course! — you smiled smugly, — It's so interesting to spend time with you! You are such a good friend! You know how to listen and keep up the conversation. The way you tell your stories... I enjoy listening to them!

HE WAS A BLUSHING MESS! And oh my god, his tail just went crazy! Not only did it wiggle a lot, it also wrapped itself around Andrias's leg! You swore that you saw the tip of the tail stretching in your direction! Leviathan turned away from you, covering his face.

— O-oh, [Y/n]... it's... really... nice... to hear that... from you... but... you know... I enjoy your company too... — his tail wiggled slightly, as if confirming his words.

— Why, thank you! — you stretched, — I'm lucky to meet you. I wish I could spend eternity with you.

Okay, maybe you're exaggerating. But on the other hand... you were going to stay here. But it is not important! Because after your words, the tail let go of Andrias' leg, hit the floor very loudly, and continued to wag at breakneck speed. Leviathan, possibly out of fear, straightened up.

— Come on... you're exaggerating... — the king said it in a whisper.

— Who knows. By the way... I have a question for you. You are a newt with a lot of experience, so I think you can help me. Today on the street I saw how one of the newts, looking at the other, wagged his tail quite strongly. Don't know what that might mean? — you made an curious face. You pretended not to notice the whole situation with Andrias' tail.

Leviathan cleared his throat slightly.

— Well, there are... several options. Maybe there's something wrong with the tail, or it's just twitching. You said that you humans can have limbs twitching for no reason.

— Yeah, I remember, — bastard, found a way to get out.

— Maybe the wind was blowing... or it was a sign of affection? — the last he apparently uttered by chance and in a whisper. But you heard it.

— What was the last part?

— Um, ha-HA, TH-THAT'S nothing! SORRY, that's all I know!

— Well, still, thanks. I think I'll go. I also arranged to meet Cassidy. Byeeee, — you deliberately slowly left the throne room. The king was just watching you. When you stole a glance at him, he turned away. When you stepped outside the room, the king exhaled heavily.

Oh my frog...