𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐚

"With one shot at getting the Plantars back to Amphibia, Anne, her parents, [Y/n] and her friends must go up against Mr. X and the FBI."

--------------------------------------

FBI OFFICE
UNDISCLOSED LOCATION

— Okay, this is getting hard to ignore, X. What do you know about these... amphibious extraterrestrials?

Benjamin looked closely at the photographs. Talking frogs with a girl who hides them... and [Y/n]. He had not seen her for a long time, more than a year ago, she simply disappeared. And now she's back and hiding some alien? creatures.

— Who can say? Maybe a lot? Maybe nothing?

— Don't be coy, X...

— Sorry. Coy is my default setting.

— I want these three taken into custody today! What do you need to get the job done?

— Nothing much. Tricked-out vans, thermal tracking equipment, a mobile HQ with cutting-edge power systems. Kombucha on tap.

Honestly, Benjamin didn't even know what it was.

Kombucha on tap? Don't push it, X. Just neutralize the threat.

— Yes, sir.

The director left, slamming the door.

— This is it, Jenners, Ben. Living the dream!

Benjamin just stood there, frowning.

— Ugh. What do you want, Morgan?

— What do you mean?

— I mean, when you frown, it means that you want to do something not my way.

Morgan grunted.

— I don't want to work on this mission.

— EXCUSE me? What kind of nonsense are you talking about?

— Listen, my friend is there! And I don't want anything to happen to her because of us!

— I don't remember you caring so much about someone...

— So you don't know me well!

— Benjamin. Are your friends more important to you than work? Do you want to risk your career? You started from the bottom and got to the point where you work for me. You should be proud of this.

— But--

— No buts, Ben. If you interfere with my work in any way, I will do everything to get you fired immediately. Is it clear?

Morgan didn't say anything, only narrowing his eyes further.

— I'll take it as "yes." I will still do you a favor, you will not personally work with me in capturing these frogs. Then your friend won't notice you either. Come on already. You can't keep these frogs waiting.

***

TERRI'S SECRET HIDEOUT

At the moment, work was underway on the portal. Everyone was there: you, Anne, the Plantars, Mr. and Mrs. Bunchoy, Dr. Jan, Terri, and your four friends Duncan, Erik, and Hetty. The last three even agreed that they would go with you to Amphibia to help out there!

— Terri, Erik, how's the portal going? — asked the restless Sprig. Erik didn't answer, just fiddling with computers and wires.

— Pretty good. Come over here. When you told me about the Calamity Box, I wondered, "Why a music box?" Then it hit me. It so happened that the musical notes function as coordinates. There are countless worlds in the multiverse. Infinite possibilities. And those ancient newts discovered a way to pinpoint worlds with music.