𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

I want to say that in many chapters, Andrias uses a shrinking potion, for example, so that he can sleep normally with [Y/n] (and not crash her)

Tw: angst, gore/blood

--------------------------------------

Deep and quiet night. All the inhabitants of Amphibia slept in their homes. A year had passed since those terrible events, and it seemed that it had all been a nightmare. Speaking of nightmares...

Andrias doesn't sleep well. He tossed and turned in bed, his face scrunched up. Hand clutching desperately at the sheets, breathing quickened.

***

— No, please... I can't breathe...

Something heavy is pressing on Leviathan's back, squeezing his lungs. He is pressed to the ground.

You are a disgrace to the family. Can't believe you just gave up.

Andrias felt someone's hands on his shoulders. Then, the claws began to scratch at his skin.

You could be IMMORTAL! AND YOU CHOOSE SUCH A PITIFUL LIFE IN THIS PITIFUL WORLD!

— Dad, stop it! I like this life! I am loved and...

What makes you think that someone loves you?

Now Andrias felt a hand on his neck, which began to choke him. Glancing up, he saw that [Y/n] from his previous nightmare again.

Pfffft, you are such an IDIOT. Do you REALLY think you mean something to me?!

— [Y/n], please... I love you... and I know you love me... you promised you would never leave me...

You also made many promises. And how much did you complete?

Oh no, Aldrich was standing next to her now. Two against one. Leviathan tried to get up, but his, surprisingly intact, limbs did not obey.

Look at him. Lying, writhing like a bug. So pathetic.

A traitor, a liar. No wonder he was left alone, without friends, without everyone.

— Shut up! Shut up both of you! It's all not true! You're not even real! — Andrias covered his ears with his hands so as not to hear their voices.

I can't believe such an idiot is still alive. Why don't I fix it?

Fake [Y/n] pulled out a sword. Fiery sword. His sword. The same sword he used to kill Marcy and nearly killed the others.

Farewell, my darling.

Andrias clearly felt how the sword went through his back and pierced his spine, lungs, ribs, other bones and organs. He saw the end of the sword protruding from his chest. It hurt like hell, his organs were on fire. Why doesn't he die?! He was again pressed to the floor, pressing with foot. He wanted to scream, but there was no voice. He was turned face up. The boot is now rubbed into his chest, completely crushing everything that is inside. The newt had a voice and let out a heartbreaking cry.

Scream all you want, no one will end your suffering.

Everywhere was blood, guts, broken bones, he continued to be rubbed on the floor. Blood oozed from his mouth, so he began to cough, almost to choke. Pathetic and hoarse breaths were heard. Somehow, the still-beating heart seemed to be the only organs left. Footsteps were heard that echoed. Andrias tried to raise his head. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw...

— Hello, Andrias.

It was Darcy. Well, not really. Under the helmet was not Marcy, but [Y/n] herself.

— [Y/n]..? But how...

— Oh, don't worry. [Y/n] inside of us is truly happy. Unfortunately, you are not there by her side. Not that you deserved it.

Large tears flowed.

— She promised a calm and peaceful life... why is this happening to me..?

— Apparently, the weight of your sins is too great. But fear not, we will help you get rid of them once and for all, — the voice gradually faded.

At first, nothing happened. Andrias seemed to be lying alone, in agony. Then his heart was crushed sharply and quickly.

***

Andrias wakes up with a loud gasp and immediately closes his mouth. He looked around. He is at home, on the bed, next to [Y/n], who is sleeping peacefully. It's just a nightmare. It's just a nightmare... again already a heavy and tired sigh. Leviathan rubbed his eyes. He hates it. He hates his father, The Core, the nightmares, all of it. He hates himself, his past deeds. What he did in the past remained in the depths of his subconscious, sometimes it pricked his mind, forcing him to relive those moments. How could everyone forgave him (if they DID forgave him)? How did [Y/n] forgave him?

Involuntarily, he let out a sob. Oh frog, don't cry, not now. Andrias glanced at [Y/n], afraid to wake her up. Still sleeping. He turned away. He couldn't help it and began to cry softly. He didn't want to cry, he wanted to stop it, but he couldn't. Leviathan accidentally let out a slight hiss. Crap. Crap, crap, crap, crap. More than anything right now, he doesn't want to wake [Y/n] up. She helped him deal with his nightmares all the time, he can't force her to wake up every time just to calm him down.

Because of the tears, his eyes became hard to see. Shoulders trembled, body flexed more. While Leviathan was busy with self-flagellation, [Y/n] sat on the bed. Her appearance was not very good. Well, of course, she also had a nightmare, but... not as terrible as Andrias's. Well, and also she woke up, because she heard the creaking of the bed and the sobs of the newt. It turned out he wasn't crying as quietly as he wanted to.

Even though [Y/n] was terribly sleepy, she needed to calm her husband down. She reached out her hand and tapped Andrias on the back with it. He shuddered, and there was silence. He slowly turned to her.

— I'm sorry, [Y/n]... I didn't mean to wake you up...

She fell back onto the bed, beckoning Leviathan to her with her hand.

— Come here.

Andrias didn't move.

— Andrias, come on.

Slowly again, he climbed back into bed, closer to [Y/n]. Suddenly she grabbed him by the pajamas and pulled him to her, hugging very tightly so that he would not get out. His face pressed against her shoulder. Andrias broke down and started crying again, hugging [Y/n] harder. This went on for about a minute.

— Why did you forgive me? Why do you live with me, why?

He asked these questions all the time. All the time "why".

— You have been manipulated. You were forced to do things you didn't want to.

— But that doesn't justify my actions! I promised no one would die! And I killed Marcy! I didn't even try to stop The Core when it took over her mind!

— What if you tried? What then? You would have been killed? Besides, not all people are sinless. Everyone makes mistakes.

— I still can't be forgiven for these mistakes.

— But you have been forgiven.

Silence again. You didn't know if Leviathan had fallen asleep or was looking for some other reason why he couldn't be forgiven. As a result, a bitter sigh was heard, and Andrias snuggled up to you even tighter. You stroked his hair and kissed his forehead. His tail swayed slightly.

— I love you, — muttered Leviathan.

— Yeah, I love you too.