𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐔)

AU, where the prophecy doesn't exist, as well as Calamity powers. Mr. and Mrs. Wu initially didn't plan to move from Los Angeles, so Marcy wasn't going to "run away from reality" with her friends, but decided to offer a music box for Anne's birthday, just because she liked the design. After Leif's "betrayal," Andrias nevertheless listened to her and didn't conquer Earth, even when the music box was fully charged, justifying himself to Aldrich, The Core and its other members, that he was "waiting for a suitable moment." [Y/n] and the girls remain in Amphibia longer than in the canon, and they can also travel between worlds with the box.
Small addition: Andrias is NOT a cyborg.

Tw: swearing

--------------------------------------

When Andrias first met Marcy, he immediately made a note in his head that this girl was quite... clumsy. Like, the first thing that happened to her when she got here was she fell down the flight of stairs. And how she almost fell from the king's hand... and many more similar situations... this made Leviathan worry. But she was always lucky not to die. And then you showed up. And he no longer knew which of you two was clumsier. For example, you always bumped your head into something. All kinds of signs. Compared to humans, most newts were short. 13-year-old girl Anne was taller than most of them, and you even more so. Heck, you even crashed into a pillar next to you. You were about to turn around to leave, and you hit your face. Aaaaand it happened right in front of Andrias. Well, not quite, he heard your sound of pain, came around the corner and saw you stagger back from the column. You are also constantly tripping over something. Carpet, stones, your own feet. And you were constantly falling off something. Tables, chairs, benches... (sometimes it seemed to Leviathan that you were doing it on purpose and that you actually liked the pain). And you often fell on your face. For you, it seemed so habitual that you do not notice it. Unfortunately, most of this happened when Andrias was not around you. And he tried not to worry. Thank the frog, at least you didn’t break anything for yourself--

— YOUR MAJESTY, — suddenly one of the soldiers ran into the throne room. Their voice was... worried.

— What's wrong? — the king tried to ask calmly. He just hoped no one got hurt. The fact is that your little "gang" again went on a mission to destroy another creatures.

— Master Marcy... and her friends... are back... but... — the soldier spoke in a breathless voice, — But... many of them... are in poor condition. Bruises, scratches... even worse... [Y/n] broke her leg--

— WHAT, — Andrias suddenly rose from the throne.

— She tried to protect Polly, but-- she-- tripped over a bone and... she rolled down the slope, plus she also got hit by the creature-

— WELL, I HOPE she's in the hospital right now and they put her in a cast?! — Leviathan was furious and did not know at what or whom specifically.

— The cast has already been put, sire... but the thing is--

— I'M BACK IN TOWN, BABY! — your voice came from the hallway.

— [Y/N], YOU CAN'T WALK YET! — it was Hop Pop.

— NONSENSE! It's not my first time, I know how to deal with this baby, — you were probably talking about crutches, — I'm going to my room!

— [Y/N], WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE! — screamed Anne.

— She escaped from the hospital... and she's pretty good with crutches, — finished soldier. And Leviathan silently left, or rather, ran out of the throne room.

***

— [Y/n], please stop already! — Marcy told you.

— YEAH, YOU'RE GONNA FALL! — Boonchuy tried to stop you.

— You all, calm down already. I'm fine, I can even curtsy with ease, — and you made this very curtsy. And you really did it with ease, still holding the crutch in your hand.

Oh, how sweet. I assume this curtsy was for me?

Oh shit, you got scared. You shuddered and would have fallen if not for the crutch that held you. Turning around, you saw Andrias behind you, menacingly towering over you. His arms were crossed over his chest, and his gaze did not suggest anything good. You turned back to your friends.

Why didn't you tell me he was behind me?! — you whispered.

He himself just came out from around the corner, — Sprig answered you, also whispering. Then you heard Leviathan clear his throat. You turned back to him.

— I won't go back to the hospital.

***

— Just tell me... HOW and WHY.

You were in your/his room now. He nevertheless listened to you and allowed you to lie not in the hospital. Inspection also took place in the room.

— I thought you already knew... — you saw how he was digging in the first aid kit. Leviathan asked the doctor to leave so he could talk to you alone.

— Okay, I know how you broke your leg. But how is this possible?! You just tripped and-- wow, didn't think you were so-- clumsy! Just like Marcy! — he got bandages and something that looked like iodine to treat the wound on your left arm.

— It sounds like an insult...

— I'm just... I'm worried, — the king came to you, — I used to worry about Marcy. Now I'm worried about both of you. And to be honest, you're more clumsy than she is.

And he began to treat your wound. It stinged a little, but you endured.

— Pfft, that's nonsense--

— [Y/n], Marcy doesn't constantly crash into something, like a column next to you, she doesn't fall off tables--

— YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER OUTSIDE OF NEWTOPIA! — you threw up your hands.

— Another thing: why did you leave the hospital? You could do... even worse.

— Oh please. This is my fourth time in the hospital. Or fifth? Or sixth? I'm already tired of being there.

I don't even want to know what happened to you last times...

— Besides, it is boring to lie in the hospital! And the food there is... disgusting. In addition, I am with crutches as already dear.

— It's not a good thing, [Y/n]... — while you were talking, Andrias finished with your wound. He carefully climbed onto the bed.

— I know that you're going to say "[Y/n], I'm worried about you--"

— Well, you MAKE me worry, — the king said in a somewhat offended tone. You just sighed in annoyance.

— What will you do now? Will you ban me from going on missions?

— You know, that's a good idea, actually--

— DON'T DO THAT--