𝐇𝐨𝐩 𝐏𝐨𝐩 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤

"To impress Sylvia Sundew, Hop Pop asks Anne to teach him to dance."

Tw: swearing

--------------------------------------

A typical sunny day in Wartwood. Hop Pop called you with him, where you and the others were now... hiding in an alley with a wheelbarrow of vegetables.

— Now, kids, just 'cause we lost our family stand doesn't mean we can't sell our produce out of a janky wheelbarrow.

Ah, yes, these frogs have lost their stand and now they need to look for any way to sell their vegetables. You sometimes did not understand why they took you with them.

— This... this is pretty sad.

— Aaagreed.

— Ah, criminal activity. Excitement! — Sprig donned the mask of a thief. You didn't want to know where he got it from...

— Take that off! This is perfectly legal!

— Then-- why are we hiding in the valley?

Yeaaah, it was clearly illegal.

— Uh... stop asking questions and follow my lead, — Hop Pop came out of the alleyway and walked up to some green frog. Meanwhile, you and Anne have been watching.

Psst, lady. Wanna buy an eggplant? — this frog turned to him, — Huh?

In general, it was an old green frog woman with a pink dress and glasses.

— Hoppy!

— WHA-- SYLVIA!

— Hoppy?

— Sylvia? — you haven't seen her here before.

— Come here, you sweet potato, — she hugged him.

— Uh... I thought you moved away.

— Yep, but I'm back in town. Now, let's take a look at your veggies.

Hopediah began to get nervous and stutter. And damn it, he blushed?! You and Anne moved away to a dark corner as the two approached you.

— Oh, I'll take this one. I've always had a soft spots for a weird ones, — Sylvia winked. Hop Pop began to stutter even more.

— Well, I better be going. Goodbye, Hoppy, — she put a coin in his pocket and hugged him again.

— Uuh, uh, goodbye, Sylvia.

When she left, Hop Pop was able to exhale. And then Anne came out with you.

— Hop Pop, you... DOG!

— Huh?

Sprig and Polly approached you.

— What's happening?

— What's going on?

— Hop Pop is clearly in love.

You saw the surprised faces of the kids.

— WHAAAAAAAT?

— I didn't think that was possible!

— AM NOT!..... okay, maybe a little.

— Ohh. You should tell her how you feel!

— I wish I could. But you saw how I was back there. I have trouble even putting sentences together! I wish there was another way to let know Sylvia know how I feel... — suddenly you all heard a hammering, — Hmm... kids, watch the wheelbarrow for a second.