𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑/𝟑 (𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐔)

As much as I love King Andrias, I also love Prince Andrias.
AU, where the events of Andrias' youth take place in the present (that is, in 2019, according to the canon of the cartoon). In one of the "expeditions" to Earth organized by Aldrich, [Y/n] finds an opened portal and out of her curiosity (and possibly stupidity) goes there and teleports to Amphibia.
/I know this AU doesn't make sense, but I love P!Andrias too much/

--------------------------------------

Then, several years passed. Exactly how much, you didn't count. You lived in the very village Barrel defended. The outskirts were pretty creepy and almost always cold and dark. There were huge monsters, there weren't any small ones. Barrel took care of you... you could say he became your big brother. But something was bothering you. Leif. She was your friend too, you wanted to know where she was. It was she who... arranged all this, so to speak. Gaining confidence, you got up from the table and headed for the exit as the door opened before you could get out.

— [Y/n]? Where are you going? — it was Barrel. You also noticed that it was dawn. Wow, you've been sitting there half the night?

— Oh. I just... decided to take a walk.

— [Y/n], you know you're not allowed to go out. And that you yourself are not particularly eager to do this. You've got something in mind, haven't you?

You bit your lip.

— Maybe?

The toad sighed softly.

— Just talk about your idea.

— Well, you see, I decided to find Leif.

Barrel seemed to stiffen at your words.

— But... she's a traitor--

— But you don't think so, do you?

He just lowered his head, clenching his fists.

— If so... how are you going to find her? Nobody knows where she is. Are you just going to roam Amphibia hoping for a miracle?

— .......Yes?

Barrel looked at you with a look like, "Are you serious?".

— I know it's dumb, but... I can't just... not know what happened to her.

— What if the Newtopian guards find you?

— So I will see Andrias again. And I will try to talk to him again.

— You are crazy, you know it? — he chuckled slightly.

— Oh, I know for sure.

***

And so... your truly long journey through this crazy world began. You were given food supplies, armor, and weapons. And you just... wandered this land. You were asking the others about the pink frog (you didn't ask the newts about that). You didn't reveal your name or who you were, just saying you were an old friend. And so, after a while, you were brought to a town called Wartwood. An ordinary village, one might say. There were literally almost all farmers. And you thought it was a good place to ask the locals. After all, Leif was a gardener. Maybe she stayed at this place. And you kept asking, describing your friend. Until you met one purple frog.

— Excuse me, sir?

He turned to you.

— Ah, good morning, miss! How can I help ya?

You thanked the Lord God for the fact that many of them did not ask what kind of creature you are and where you are from.

— You see, I'm looking for one frog. I am her old friend. She is pink, her hair is red, she used to garden. She also wore... a brown hoodie? With the same brown skirt. She also has a leaf icon, — while you were describing Leif, you noticed how the frog's face changed from good-natured to serious.