𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐠 𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞

"Anne trusts a questionable scientist who may have found a way to get back to Amphibia."

Tw: swearing

--------------------------------------

Well, a few "interesting" things have happened on Earth in a while. First, it turns out that Andrias is sending robots here to kill Anne. However, the robots did not try to kill you or even harm you. Just trying to catch. You concluded that Leviathan doesn't want to kill you. Second, you were able to admit to others that you still love Andrias and that you believe he can be "fixed". You saw the uncertain looks of your friends, but they tried to support you. You saw that they felt sorry for you because you fell in love with such a villain, and because of this you were constantly depressed. And yet you haven't told your friends that you want to live in Amphibia. You are such a coward. Third, it turned out that the FBI themselves declassified the Plantars, and now they are hunting for them! Fourth, in the museum you made friends with a certain Dr. Jan, and she volunteered to help. Oh, and you also found a strange vase in the museum with a frog and a secret message. And finally, fifth, you are currently going to one laboratory, to a certain Dr. Frakes. Well, you knew her because Erik sometimes worked there, and also your friend Terri! This place hasn't changed since you went missing. You came to the door that led to the director's office. Anne knocked.

— Ugh! I keep telling you kids, we don't have extra snacks back here! Oh--

TERRIIII!

You ran up to them and hugged very tightly.

— [Y/n]! Wow, I haven't seen you in a VERY long time! Where have you been? What happened to you?

— This is a different and VERY long story! — you remembered Anne and the frogs from behind.

— Um, I'm sorry, [Y/n], but who are these... four?

Hell, you didn't even come up with a lie! They won't let you in just because you want to.

— Um, uh... we're... reporters! Yes, reporters!

— You... a reporter?

— Yeah! You know, I always went to schools to put on different shows, skits, performances... I decided to remember the good old days and... one of the teachers asked me to take these novice reporters to your laboratory. We also took one adult... — you meant Hop Pop, — We came to Dr. Frakes so she can answer some questions about... inter-dimensional travel..?

Suddenly Terri was pushed away and Dr. Frakes herself appeared. A short, elderly woman with long gray hair.

— At last, the media has caught wind of my amazing discovery! Oh, it's you, [Y/n].

Yeah, she never liked you.

— What kind of discovery?

— Oh, nothing big. Just a portal to another dimension!

DID YOU SAY PORTAL?!

— Now, come with me! Terri! Music!

You went inside and the music started playing.

— The great Dr. Frakes may currently be stuck running the Brainasium and looking after hordes of snot-nosed brats, but that doesn't mean my research has stopped! Oh, no! Behold, Frakes Ferrofluid! Over here is an example of a Frakes Fractal--

While she was talking about her inventions, you decided to ask Terri:

— Erik is here today? He just wasn't home this morning, — you asked as quietly as possible.

— Yes, he's here. Working on some "secret project".

— Is he--

— Oh that Erik! — Frakes suddenly turned to you, — Obnoxious boy, comes and goes as he pleases, rude and lazy! And when he really works, he closes himself from everyone, saying "this is my secret invention, no one can see it"! Maybe I'll fire him soon, he's getting on my nerves!