𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦

"Anne, [Y/n] and the Plantars look to spend what could be their last day together at the Newtopia Aquarium."

--------------------------------------

Now the moment has come when you go to King Andrias to find out what he and Marcy learned about this music box. And before that, you had a sleepover. CRAZY sleepover. Where you went to the no-go basement, saw the not-quite-ghosts, the room with the coffins... well, the basement was scary. And because of this crazy "adventure" you stayed up all night. And you were very sleepy. So you had to drink a few glasses of coffee. It didn't help you much, but at least you won't fall asleep right in the throne room. Hop Pop arrived at the castle and the six of you went to the throne room, yawning as you went. And so you went inside, where, of course, Andrias was waiting for you.

— Wonderful to see you all again! — he was in a good mood. Unlike you. You all greeted him, — So, ask me if I found out anything about the box.

— Did you--

He suddenly leaned close to you that you almost fell over. You will never get used to it.

— BINGO! — Leviathan laughed and took out a book from his bosom, — TA-DA! Take a gander.

The king placed this book on the floor so that you can see it better. You came closer and saw a drawing of the same box and four stones.

— It's the music box!

— According to this book, it's a magical artifact that is thousands of years old. Apparently, my ancestors used it to visit entirely different worlds! They were-- peaceful explorers. Scientists, if you will. These four stones are the key to getting it working again. They need to be recharged.

You took a closer look at the picture. You noticed that "your" stone (that is, orange) seemed to tower above the other three. And it looks like it was bigger than them. Also, these stones had marks next to them. Green has a brain, blue has a heart, pink has a clenched fist, and orange has... four-pointed star, just like the one on your chest plate. You involuntarily touched that spot.

— Recharged? How?

— The book mentions four different temples, each channeling a different kind of energy. And once the stones are recharged--

— WE'LL HAVE A WAY HOME?

Steal my thunder, why don't you? But yes! Boom! — Andrias began to turn the page, showing how the stones turn from gray to colored.

— I don't believe it! A real chance to get home!

— Right? Now let's get out there and CONQUER these bad boys!

The girls were already starting to rejoice, but Leviathan interrupted them.

— Whoa-ho! Let's rein those snails in for a sec. The book only gives the location of one temple. Besides, you still have a lot of preparing to do before you set off. By the way, about preparation, — the king rummaged in his pocket to get out your very gem, — I guess this belongs to you. You will need to put it back in its place. Please don't lose it.

And he gave you this stone. You gently took it from his hand.

— Thanks. I'll be careful.

Meanwhile, Marcy was saying something about preparation too.

— ...Armor to buy, maps to study, weapons to forge. This is gonna take a few days.

— Few days, huh? Well, I hate to say it, but we really need to get back to Wartwood. The harvest is coming up and we can't miss it.