Chapter 23 | Old News

The morning sun disturbed my beauty sleep as its light slap on my face harshly, earning a groan and a shift of position to go back to wonderland.

"Wake up."

A finger repeatedly poked my cheek relentlessly.

"I'll eat your breakfast if you don't."

Having to hear my brother's voice first thing in the morning is something I didn't want to experience.

I squinted my eyes and grumbled.

"You still eat it even if I wake up anyways." I wrapped the blanket over my face, "Go away."

"Hmm..."

I heard him humming, kinda afraid of what he plans on doing.

"Well," he shrugged, "I won't stop you from sleeping."

Aha.

What is he planning?

I threw my pillow straight to his face as he smirked and laughed cheekily.

Alright, now I'm curious why he said that.

"You got me," I glared at him and eventually sighed, "What's for breakfast?"

"Just sando, go ahead and shower first." He stretched his arms and yawned, "Momo asked us to go out with her. Not sure where though."

My ears perked up at that, feeling a bit excited to have something to anticipate in.

"Why so sudden though?"

"Who knows? Maybe she feels bad for not being able to spend time with you."

Oh right.

I clicked my tongue, "Mr. Male Lead is so annoying, I can't even have recess with her."

"Then you might as well take the offer."

I nodded, "You'll follow right?"

"Yeah, I don't think letting  2 girls go out on their own is safe." 

I gave him a look, "Our country is one of the safest, you know that right?"

"You'd never know if the guy sitting beside you is a serial killer."

I shuddered, remembering the horrifying documentary about a serial killer just the night before and mumbled out, "Fair point."

He looked at his watch and reckoned me to go and take a bath, "I won't interrupt you two, promise."

I laughed slightly, "I believe in you, don't worry."

-

"Yasu!"

Ah...

Momo's brown hair was tucked in a messy bun, reminding me of the fanfic I read last night. Her pink eyes folded into crescents as she excitedly flail her arms around to wave at me.

Goddamn why is she so pretty.

Just seeing her smile makes me forget that my brother tried poisoning my food.

I smirked because apparently I am unable to smile like a normal person and went to Momo.

She covered her mouth with her hands when I almost slipped and fall whilst going towards her, to which I definitely didn't jojo pose my way out of the embarrassment.

"What's the occasion?" 

My brother suddenly appeared beside me and asked Momo.

"Oh well..." She smiled brightly, "Nothing really, I just felt like bringing you guys along."